druid pvm guide

Tatauga

Diabloii.Net Member
druid pvm guide

hi all! i just want to know which is the best pvm build for a druid.. and another question: is druid the best pvmer in game? tnx a lot

Forcefeedback

Diabloii.Net Member
Wind(tornado+hurricane) druid is the second best PvM character in the game, first is hammerdin(blessed hammer) paladin.

Windy might be more durable though with it's recastable tank and elemental absorb.

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Forcefeedback said:
Wind(tornado+hurricane) druid is the second best PvM character in the game, first is hammerdin(blessed hammer) paladin.

Windy might be more durable though with it's recastable tank and elemental absorb.
I agree about the Hammerdin... W/o any skiller GC's they can solo Hell Baal w/o Super Godly gear...

Windy is NOT the second best... although it can be pretty good, there are other useful builds that can easily beat it in the areas of PvM such as CE Summon Nec... it is one of the most powerful builds in PvP though.

- Dennis

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Tatauga said:
so for me that i only want to pvm which is the best class? exluded hammerdin
I dunno why you'd want to exclude Hammerdin if you haven't tried one before.. it seriosly kicks all PvM's butt even Magic Immunes because all you have to do is get a Merc and with maxed Concentration it will RULE...

Perhaps if you're playing SP or not rich, a sorc? Just because Tele is useful in both PvM and PvP and Meteorb or such dual skill trees can manage to kill all hell monsters with general ease.

- Dennis