druid make

pancetta

Diabloii.Net Member
druid make

Hey , i have a question for some druid pros out there, which is a higher damage make: a werewolf with maxed feral rage then finish with maxed fury or a wearbear with maxed maul then finish with maxed fireclaw

proudfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
Fire Claws will do massive damage with lots of synergies maxed, and Maul is pretty decent.

Fury can be big on damage too, and doesn't require lots of synergies.

Maul and Fury rely on the weapons and gear a lot, Fire Claws will get more benefit (and require more investment) in skills. Very different builds there.

Oh, by the way:
Welcome to the Druid Forum!! :D :D

Hells_Trinity

Diabloii.Net Member
pancetta said:
Hey , i have a question for some druid pros out there, which is a higher damage make: a werewolf with maxed feral rage then finish with maxed fury or a wearbear with maxed maul then finish with maxed fireclaw
im going with feral rage and fury eventhough its Physically weaker if you charge feral and swich over the leech would keep you alive longer so over all more damage

dkay

Diabloii.Net Member
FattyMcGee said:
5H0KKW4V3 15 T3H L337 PVM 5K1LL
from wat ive heard fireclaws can dish out like 15k dmg.. (i dont no never made one) but when comparing mauler and fury ww at the pvp level.. maulers will do about 2000-3000 dmg (when using robo phase) and a good ww will do ruffly around 3500~4000 dmg, but since maulers attack so much faster theyll do a LOT more dmg in a period of time

electricblue

Diabloii.Net Member
Read my guide linked in the guides thread.
Or, read any melee guide about the topic.
Then, post, please. We love to answer any 'new' question, but these start to get boring.