Druid Desynch?

xenoq

Diabloii.Net Member
Druid Desynch?

I got to thinking about the possibility of it.. cats eye, enigma, lots of frw charms.. would it be possible to make a desynching druid?

xenoq

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Druid Desynch?

More druid questions.. Can shockwave go on rightclick, and would grief make it do worthwhile damage?

Queen Mebd

Diabloii.Net Member

There's no calculator as there is no breakpoint for desynch since it's a bug in the game (an inability of the servers to keep up with a character's movement). Usually it will happen with some regularity with about 120 fr/w.

edit: the + damage on Grief does not add to shockwave damage. Also, you can edit posts made within an hour, use the "edit" button in the lower right hand corner of the post to the left of "quote," "+," and "quickie!"

CYBERPUNK

Diabloii.Net Member

as a matter of fact there was another post in here somewhere where a druid was talking about having 150-200% +FRW and being able to rush up on peeps so fast they never knew what hit them

don't forget that Feral Rage is also an excellent source of +FRW for WW's

lumpor

Diabloii.Net Member

I would be interesting to see a frenzy-barb using feral rage from wolfhowl fury visor (can frenzy and feral be active at the same time) or a BoS-sin (with lots of +skills), stand close to a pally with a maxed vigor aura (with lots of +skills too). And if the barb/sin had lots of frw equipment (enigma, cats eye, mavinas belt etc), how much frw would that result in?

KellKheraptis

Diabloii.Net Member

as a matter of fact there was another post in here somewhere where a druid was talking about having 150-200% +FRW and being able to rush up on peeps so fast they never knew what hit them

don't forget that Feral Rage is also an excellent source of +FRW for WW's
I'm sure other people mentioned it, but that's how my anti-caster rig on ladder works half the time :) Ever since I snagged the circlet with 30% FRW, it's like it hit a new threshold. Neat too how half the time you can outrun bone prison with it (never assured, but works sometimes).

Verashiden

Diabloii.Net Member

For the Wolf Barb thing, Kiba has a Video of a Wolf Barb outrunning GAs. It's hilarious.

Jaquiezz

Diabloii.Net Member

120frw from just items isn't enough. That doesn't even get you the same speed as a hammerdin with maxed vigor, and they can't just walk around with that on and desynch. The best way to speed up is skill based FRW, not item based.

Try making a sin on SP with max BOS, harmony, inv. full of frw shadow gc's and see what speed really is. You move so fast you would actually catch up to the GA's in that video

Queen Mebd

Diabloii.Net Member

120 fr/w isn't enough to keep up with teleporters or it isn't enough to desynch? It's pretty commonly accepted that around 120 fr/w is enough to cause desynch in most cases.

Granted skill based fr/w is much more useful (just look at the movement/fr/w formula), however it's not always practical for a druid to be able to charge up feral rage; not all opponents use summons and more often than not the moor becomes cleared after a few duels.