Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

druid bugs

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by sinrs, Apr 29, 2008.

1. sinrs

sinrs IncGamers Member

druid bugs

I made a werewolf druid and I have noticed a few things...

First, even though I have lvl 30 lycanthropy and werewolf, the 73% IAS does not seem to apply to me. I am using a weapon with a fast attack speed, and there is no difference in attack speed from when I am in regual form, to when I am in werewolf form.

Second, Fury seems to attack at the same speed (if not slower). Granted the last time I made a druid was back in 1.09, but I remember fury being something akin to zeal in attack speed.

Third, with lvl 30 feral rage I am supposed to drain 4-128% life per hit. I understand that this means that as the ball going around me gets bigger I drain more. Why is it then that sometimes when I hit (doing 600 - 1100 damage with Fury) that I see that I am draining life, but not even close to the amount that I should. This is not consistant, and seems to happen randomly with regards to monstaers, difficulty, time of day, weather, etc.

And one more not directly related to being a druid. At times I go through "you cannot hit anything" modes. I noticed it often happened on my amazon after my helm released a poison nova. I had to move, and things were fine. With the druid I do not have Andy's Visage (thus no poison nova), but still seem to go through the same thing. I know a lot of you will say lag, but considering that my merc is still there killing things, and I can still TAKE damage I beg to differ.