Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Druid Bug

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by MaskOfSeasons, Mar 5, 2004.

1. MaskOfSeasons

MaskOfSeasons IncGamers Member

Druid Bug

Can't seem to put my screenshot on but here is what I have experienced. I was fighting (melee) with my druid and sometimes when I was striking a monster I'd see my druid pelt disappear ... I.E. I was seeing as if I wasn't wearing any helm (or a circlet whatever). Just something I noticed. Btw I was using The Diggler as a weapon.

MaskOfSeasons

2. Compman

Compman IncGamers Member

It was either lag or a bug that has to do with strength requirements and wearing items.

3. Shadow_247

Shadow_247 IncGamers Member

What graphics mode are you playing in? I have heard of this problem when using d2draw. The above reasons are also likely ones, but I don't think it's anything to fret about. You can check your character screen, but your defense should not be decreasing when the image goes away - if it is, you have a bigger problem than one thought.

4. bronzdragon5545

bronzdragon5545 IncGamers Member

i had that happen but it was with my sorc her armor keap disapering sum1 said it was becuz i had used str. charms or equipment to use other equipment and thats the bug if i made any sence

5. Shadow_247

Shadow_247 IncGamers Member

That's different, the poster has a problem with being able to see his/her own piece of equipment. And yes, it happens when your natural strength is lower than the required str.

6. Black_Dog

Black_Dog IncGamers Member

believe it or not, but i think it has something to do with the stabbing animation... i've had it happen to me during stabbing matches with an FFK, i woulnd't worry too much about it