Drugs are bad. Heres proof

theBlackKnight

Diabloii.Net Member
Just tell your parents you couldnt do your homework because you were too busy spending this time in the OTF. They'll understand.

:innocent:

Anakha1

Banned
theBlackKnight said:
Just tell your parents you couldnt do your homework because you were too busy spending this time in the OTF. They'll understand.

:innocent:

Nonono... that's not an issue. You just get the OTF to do your homework for you, of course!

Pierrot le Fou

Diabloii.Net Member
That makes very little sense. It's totally out of line with the real anti-drug ads in the US.

Now if it was a screenie of the bomb-planting progress meter 3/4ths of the way full saying, "If I smoked, I couldn't plant the bomb" then it would make more sense.

Forcefeedback

Diabloii.Net Member
masterazn said:
How do you put stuff on a Tshirt like...home made?
Take a white T-shirt and a printer with the ink containers and stuff, Ink jet(brought to you by Chief JB:D)
- print your image on a glossy white paper which DOESN'T absorb any of the ink
- use the best image qualite (more ink used)
- iron the picture on the T-shirt
/end another hijack

edit: Thanks Chief JB, my vocabulary is rapidly corroding

dantose

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
great, now how can I stretch that out to 6 pages?
what exactly are ou writing on?

some facts:
Slavery was not the original reason for the war.

It was actually the second time S carolina tried to seccede (sp?) from the union but the first time no one paid any attention so they gave up. "hey guys! lets leave and make a confederacy! guys? where did everyone go?")

linclon actually violated the protections of the constitution several times by denying some states representation in the legislature after the war and by locking people up with out any chages being filed.

The south got schooled

masterazn

Banned
Inkjet, as in like...bubble jet? Like in cartridge or non-laser right?

Can i find this "t-shirt paper" in a stationary store?

Chief JB

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes Inkjet as in bubble jet as in non-laser. You should be able to find it just about anywhere they sell computer paper and stuff. I've found it at Wal-Mart and office stores, so why not stationary stores as well? Sounds like a good place to look to me.