Drop Table

Gatmastaj

Diabloii.Net Member
Drop Table

Can anyone point me in the direction of a table or calculator for the main monsters chance to drop various items. Basically what I am looking for is a list of the various set and unique items that can be dropped by (for example) Normal Andariel.

Thanks for any kind of help.

Stormie

Diabloii.Net Member
Gatmastaj said:
Can anyone point me in the direction of a table or calculator for the main monsters chance to drop various items. Basically what I am looking for is a list of the various set and unique items that can be dropped by (for example) Normal Andariel.
http://diablo2.ingame.de/tips/calcs/dropcalc/dropcalc.php?lang=en&patch=110&mode=lod&interface=default&window=false should be right for Act Bosses. It won't give correct values for normal monsters thanks to the "monster level & TC scaling to area level" feature of 1.10, but for Act Bosses it should be correct.

chase_encode

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow, that is a nice format. I was a little scared about the .de but it shows english. It is now bookmarked for me.

Thanks stormie.

Stormie

Diabloii.Net Member
chase_encode said:
Wow, that is a nice format. I was a little scared about the .de but it shows english. It is now bookmarked for me.
There is the odd word that they forgot to translate (e.g. the "Farbe" of an item is magic, rare, set or unique) but for the most part the English is better than a lot of native English speaking Diablo players. :) There are a number of excellent calculators on that site..