Driver help

nosoup4crr

Diabloii.Net Member
Driver help

Alright...I'm very computer illiterate. So, if you choose to help me, keep in mind that I'll have trouble understanding. Now...I'm borrowing Knights of the Old Republic, and I installed it. When I tried to run it, it said my my videocard didn't meet specifications, and to go online to download new drivers. I have a GeForce 64mb, if that matters. Anyway...I went to download it, and it said before-hand I needed to stop any virus protection programs and uninstall my display drivers. I did both, and downloaded the setup for the new drivers. But now, everytime I try to install the new drivers, it says it says that it can't locate any drivers that are compatible w/ my current hardware. Now...if there's no way for me to be able to play the game, that's fine. I just want to be able to get my old display drivers back. My computer came with the hardware installed, and I don't have any ROM with the drivers on it. What can I do?

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
Sounds like you downloaded the wrong drivers. Also a 64meg video card is really not going to cut it for a new game like knights of the old republic.

nosoup4crr

Diabloii.Net Member
SuggestiveName said:
Sounds like you downloaded the wrong drivers. Also a 64meg video card is really not going to cut it for a new game like knights of the old republic.
There aren't really any other options on the Geforce Website. As far as Graphics drivers go, they only have one option, and it didn't work. Oi.