Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Dreams

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Shaigon, Feb 23, 2004.

1. Shaigon

Shaigon IncGamers Member

Dreams

Have you guys ever had the same dream more than once? Or for a certain period of time...etc.
    Is this even possible?

I'm just wondering.

2. Fallen_62

Fallen_62 IncGamers Member

yea, i have had the same dream several times... i have had the same one 2 nights in a row, and i have had the same one as many as 4 months apart or more...

ever had dreams that come true? i seem to have these more than any other person i know... call it deja vu, but i seem to have these dreams/preminitions/thoughts a lot... kinda freaky

3. Madness

Madness IncGamers Member

I once had a reoccurring dream. There was this girl who had her back to me, I dreamt it several times.
    One time, she turned around.
    Havent had that dream since.

And no, I dont remember who she was..

4. toader

toader Banned

Yea.

I have had both of those happen. Multiple sessions of the same dream. And a sense of deja-vu via what I haev dreamed.

Its kinda freaky, but it is why I beleive that if we could access more of our brains (which I think we will one day), that we could become oddly more powerful beings thru the use of our brain powers.

:scratch:

5. Crispyknight

Crispyknight IncGamers Member

Yes. I had a recurring dream when I was very young; three witches pulled me out of my first grade classroom, forced me to eat thirteen salads, and put my head under a faucet that ran orange juice. I had that one for nearly a year.

6. CaptJoe213

CaptJoe213 IncGamers Member

I've had recurring dreams in my life, though none lately. I believe a lot can be learned from someone by what dreams they report having.

7. Shaigon

Shaigon IncGamers Member

Ok..good to hear.
    Anyones reocurring dreams actually happen?
    Unless they are...you know, totally out of the ordinary:p

8. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

I've never had recurring dreams, although I have had the same dream continue over a couple of nights, which was slightly odd.

Haven't had any dreams come true, but given the number of nightmares I have that's probably a good thing really.

9. Ash Housewares

Ash Housewares IncGamers Member

I had two recurring dreams as a child

one of them was as I was falling asleep in the car on the way back from my grandma's house and I would wake up to see that I was the only one in the car

and the typical kind if naked at school dream except that I would be at school and realize that I didn't have any shoes

10. MagiusTheGrey

MagiusTheGrey IncGamers Member

I dream im still playing college football and that i still have somewhat not shot to hell knees at least 3 times a week. Alas, its not gonna happen.

11. {KOW}Spazed

{KOW}Spazed Banned

I had that one a few times and I also used to get one where I was chased by King Kong in a big arena that looked like I crossed a rainforest with the set of Road Warrior.

12. Zabo

Zabo IncGamers Member

Most notably, yes mine also occured when I was young.

I was afraid to go to sleep for 2 weeks due to a reoccuring nightmare. I would be asleep in the dream, then go back to first person view. Wake up in the dream to find a person broke into the house and kidnapped me. Strange thing is his method of torture (even funnier, now that I think about it, he looked like Mick Foley), was a strange apparatus that shot a liquid substance in my face until I was suffocated. I hated those..

13. Anakha1

Anakha1 Banned

I've had dreams come true more times than I can count. It's freaky. :scared:

14. kittenslayer

kittenslayer IncGamers Member

I don't remember.

but most likely, yes. recurring dreams are common, according to the psychology class I took last semester.

15. MixedVariety

MixedVariety Banned

Horrible monster chasing me through the house. My house changes with every room I go into, expanding to gargantuan cathedral-like rooms to accommodate the sheer size of the thing. Something along the order of the cave-troll from Moria, only made of blue ice or something similar.
    I finally find my way to the front door and bolt outside, only to be brought up short by the sight of my mother-in-law coming up my front steps. After one very brief moment of consideration, I run back inside and bolt the door behind me.
    This nightmare actually comes true sometimes, in part. No blue monster, but indeed I am horrified by the unexpected arrival of my mother-in-law on occasion.

16. VampiroXIII

VampiroXIII IncGamers Member

Yeah, those deja vu ones?

I have a recurring dream now and then. The only common elements are that I'm happily with a girl, and she is about 5'4"-5'6" and has shoulder-length black hair. :scratch:

17. Choogy

Choogy IncGamers Member

I have those deja-vu ones every now and then...Its freaky when it actually happens later in time...

The oddest part is realizing it's deja-vu as it happens...because then, what happened in the dream changes from what happens IRL because you have realized its deja-vu...kinda like precognizance...

18. th5418

th5418 Banned

I had a dream last night. twice in a row.

19. CaptJoe213

CaptJoe213 IncGamers Member

I think this is one of those mass nightmares that every married person shares in... RUN!!!! THE INLAWS ARE COMING!!!!!