Dreaming Dream Spirit

Rivfader

Diabloii.Net Member
Dreaming Dream Spirit

Hey ho, let's go.

I have a Dream Spirit druid pelt, with +3 to Druid skills, and +1 to SS skills. But what's really fun about it, is that it's socketed with 3 slots. So I'm wondering, wouldn't it be cool to put the runeword Dream in it? Or another rune word for 3 socketed helms.

prion

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Dreaming Dream Spirit

yeah...you sure it's 3 sockets?

anyway runewords can only be made in plain socketed items, not magics, not rares

lukefojut

Diabloii.Net Member

yeah...you sure it's 3 sockets?
I meant more that +3 all skills doesn't spawn on any item bar some uniques and runewords. Am I wrong? :shocked:

Verashiden

Diabloii.Net Member

+3 can spawn on magicals.

+3 all +1 SS cannot spawn on anything since they're the same tree.

+3 all AND 3 socs can't spawn since they're both magical only prefixes.

Are you sure about the helm? It's probably a typo.

lukefojut

Diabloii.Net Member

I can't find anywhere on the arreat summit that says +3 Druid Skills can spawn on a magical item Verashinden - can you provide a link?

Verashiden

Diabloii.Net Member

>.< My apologies. I'm sick today and got 3 all skills confused with 3 to one tree. You are indeed correct.

Liquid_Evil

Diabloii.Net Member

"Dreaming" also isn't a prefix last time I checked.

Like everyone already said, you've made a couple typos or are playing some open b.net.

lukefojut

Diabloii.Net Member

"Dreaming" also isn't a prefix last time I checked.

Like everyone already said, you've made a couple typos or are playing some open b.net.
I thought he'd meant dreaming dream spirit as in 'using a dream spirit to make dream', with 'dreaming' meaning 'assembling the runword dream in it'?