Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Dreamerdins..

Discussion in 'PvP' started by ZaNarino, Mar 30, 2005.

1. ZaNarino

ZaNarino IncGamers Member

Dreamerdins..

Well, Ive got the idea as to what gear/skills/stats to put in.. but what kind of charms best suit these guys? Lifers/res or skillers? Do skill charms increase the ammount of damage holy shock does? I know that convic caps at 150% so it wouldnt really matter there.. Thanks for any advice anyone can give me on making a strong dreamerdin.

2. sheepe2004

sheepe2004 IncGamers Member

Im 99% certain that +skills dont affect auras from items. I guess the best would be a mix of ar/life and res/life charms.
    Throw on an anni if you have one of course :)

3. parkerbsb

parkerbsb IncGamers Member

Well you are gonna want to max veng (to increase the damage), and since it will gain power from the skillers, you migh want to consider that route (10 skillers, anni and 3/20/20's or similar type charms).

But no HS would not gain power from the skillers (unless you put points in it,wich would make it pointless to have dreams on in the first place)

4. Doll Call

Doll Call IncGamers Member

your best bet if you havent made the build yet, and you have the resources is to get offensive gcs, and dump the points you'd be saving on conviction into defiance, blessed aim, or w/e. and no skillers dont affect your auras.

5. parkerbsb

parkerbsb IncGamers Member

... Guess I was wrong, I don't play pally's but I was talking to someone I thought knew their stuff. So if you had 10 Offensive skillers they basically have NO use at all?

6. Kor

Kor IncGamers Member

That is correct.

I have an auradin (Dragon, Dragon, Hoj, Dream)

Offensive gcs do not help.

Go life or life//ar. You wont need res charms, mainly because you have salvation as an option.

7. Vindictive

Vindictive IncGamers Member

Using a Dream Charger atm, at first I didn't know what charms to use cause i got around 100 all res in hell mode and I don't need skillers.
    So atm I am getting ar/life, max/ar/life and 20 life scs.
    My build maxed res lightning and charge rather than salvation so I got nice physical and elemental.