Dreamer weap

kilo

Diabloii.Net Member
Dreamer weap

I was thinking of making a dreamer. The only part I have not decided on was the weapon. One thought was to get a bow merc and toss a faith on her and use a botd or grief but this would only work for pvm. Then I thought of going for a beast after reading some of the threads on here. My question, can I make a beast in scourge?

AmericanIdiot

Diabloii.Net Member
Dreamer weapon? MAKE CRESENT IN A MYTH SWORD they are really good man... yeah... and thr mofds is a;lsoblutly beaautifiel you need to have one of those

kilo

Diabloii.Net Member
AmericanIdiot said:
Dreamer weapon? MAKE CRESENT IN A MYTH SWORD they are really good man... yeah... and thr mofds is a;lsoblutly beaautifiel you need to have one of those
I do not see how helpful cresent would be if I already plan to have high level convic.

Vindictive

Diabloii.Net Member
PvP Dreamer builds generally go for a mixture of physical and elemental damage rather than going for pure lightning damage. This is for both charge and zeal, but which build are you going to use?

Dreamer charging weapons can be:
eBotD Zerker
Beast Zerker
Grief
Death
Dreamer zealing weapons:
eBotD
Grief
Crescent moon
eth Death Cleaver

I personally use grief cause of very high physical damage (my charge isn't synergised so want to get as much phy as i can), deadly strike and -target defense.

Doll Call

Diabloii.Net Member
Vindictive said:
PvP Dreamer builds generally go for a mixture of physical and elemental damage rather than going for pure lightning damage. This is for both charge and zeal, but which build are you going to use?

Dreamer charging weapons can be:
eBotD Zerker
Beast Zerker
Grief
Death
Dreamer zealing weapons:
eBotD
Grief
Crescent moon
eth Death Cleaver

I personally use grief cause of very high physical damage (my charge isn't synergised so want to get as much phy as i can), deadly strike and -target defense.
you wont be using eth dc or ebotd for zealing with a dreamer... not in pvp, not unless you wanna zeal very slowly.

Doll Call

Diabloii.Net Member
heres a decent list of weapons:

charge:
Doom zerker
EBotd zerker
Grief zerker/phase
Eth Death zerker
FOH caddy (25/-25 +3 conviciton if you're insanely rich... it makes flashes unholy)

zeal/smite. 72/65 ias on phase respectively for zeal/smite... 35 off weapon ias for beast zerker for 4fps zeal:
Beast caddy/zerker/warspike
Grief phase
Botd phase
Wind phase
Cresent moon phase
6os phase (2 shael, 4 eth is a nice combo)

Death_Frog

Diabloii.Net Member
for zeal, nothing beats a 40 ias grief phase blade... slap on 20 ias gloves(ik boots and gloves works great), and nos coil and you have urself a 4fpa zeal fully synergized

kilo

Diabloii.Net Member
Death_Frog said:
for zeal, nothing beats a 40 ias grief phase blade... slap on 20 ias gloves(ik boots and gloves works great), and nos coil and you have urself a 4fpa zeal fully synergized
I am gonna be a dream zealot. Can beast go in a scourge, and if so is it a good choice despite the craptastic minimum damage?