Raven
Rare ring

20 Conviction
20 Zeal
20 Resist Light
20 Sacrifice
10 Holy Shield
10 Salvation

Right now im wondering if my chances to hit are going to be high enough soloing in 8 player hell games. This is PvM btw. Unfortunately i can't give up the highlords without sacrificing the 5 frame zeal. nor can i socket jah into the stormlash since its zoded. Please advise if will have a problem late into the game. Thanks

Wmeredith

Diabloii.Net Member
I would skip the Dracs and gores and put on Ik glove/boots, then you can lose your highlords and put on a metalgrid. This is how I solved my AR issues with my dreamer and it worked great. You also may want to trade the eth Stormlash in for a Crescent moon PB, it can't be beat for a tesaldin.

Oosha

Diabloii.Net Member
Wmeredith said:
I would skip the Dracs and gores and put on Ik glove/boots, then you can lose your highlords and put on a metalgrid. This is how I solved my AR issues with my dreamer and it worked great. You also may want to trade the eth Stormlash in for a Crescent moon PB, it can't be beat for a tesaldin.
Thanks for the reply. I considered your suggested set up. However, if I used a Crescent moon and meet lightning immunes wouldn't it render my character useless? With the low physical damage and no crushing blow. I would really like to keep the draculs if possible since i find life tap to be a life saver. I was considering maybe switching the highlords to cats eye to gain a little AR. However, my main question was that with maxed conviction and maxed zeal, would I be able to handle 8 player hell?

hoh_majestic

Diabloii.Net Member
On my dreamer i use a beast cadacues
its really fast, faster than a ebotd zerk by far . gives Fanatsicm And lots of str + low str requirement on the weapon (98 str). and you can get skills on it as an added bonus.

Lava gout gloves i have just recently switched to, the enchant gives an extra 100% bonus to AR.

Rare ring with 100+ ar
Some ar+ life gc's

i managed get while enchanted 5k AR for zeal and i only have it at lvl 6 and -94% target def

Never have a problem hitting in pvm and it kills extreemly quickly.