dream vs delirium on uswest ladder

lotrfan

Diabloii.Net Member
dream vs delirium on uswest ladder

i am debating which runeword i want to put in my 144 def demonhead. i was thinking of doing a multi aura build thing with dream, exile, bramble, beast, but anyway

help me out with this

DREAM DELIRIUM
LVL 15 holy shock or +2 skills
defense better here
20 - 30 fhr here
vitality is wash
mf is probably a wash
5 - 20 all res

wait just noticed that dream has 30% ed too so def may be wash not sure.
but delirium has all the % chance stuff

still like the multiple aura though.

help me out

Tycho Spradling

Diabloii.Net Member
Just an FYI, if you're not going to synergize the holy shock its really a wasted jah, and if you're gonna synergize it go for the double dream.

lotrfan

Diabloii.Net Member
my pally is veng/conviction mostly with zeal and some points in the resist auras. i have 9 in res lightning none in salvation. now i wish i could go back and take some off the fire and cold res to transfer to lightning.

dont know if i can afford two jah runes so me and merc can wear, so don't know about doing double dream, my merc is wearing vamp gaze and eth shaftstop right now

what does jah go for now anyway?

also does the holy shock stack to make lvl 30 h.s.

Tycho Spradling

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes it stacks to level 30, so shield and helm on you would be good, but would be horrible on merc, since he cant synergize or double stack. Jah is about 2ists us west relm.

Good luck on your Dream roll, my buddy rolled really well and traded his for 2 jah and 2 pul runes.

I found that on my level 91 pally that I wasted some skill and stat points, so I decided to make him over. I have a good friend to rush me so, it will only take about 3 days to get back into the 80's. Plus that gives more forges.

BFD

Diabloii.Net Member
lotrfan said:
dont know if i can afford two jah runes so me and merc can wear, so don't know about doing double dream, my merc is wearing vamp gaze and eth shaftstop right now
Aura stacking only works if the auras are on the same character. So you would have to be wearing 2 dreams on yourself.

lotrfan

Diabloii.Net Member
ooh so 2 dreams instead of dream and exile or delirium and exile , i really like what exiles got just dont have good enough shield yet. so far i just got a def 144 protector with +33 all res. i need the res not ed and ar