Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

dream on a sorc

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by Ice26, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Ice26

Ice26 IncGamers Member

dream on a sorc

question has probably been asked before, but i couldn't find it anywhere so, if you have dream on a lit sorc, does lit mastery effect the damage?

2. Thrugg

Thrugg IncGamers Member

Yes. Twice over on the damage added to your weapon, just once to the aura damage.

3. helvete

helvete IncGamers Member

Twice over, isn't that only for melee weapons?

4. MonsterSlayer

MonsterSlayer Guest

for melee attack, and don't get any +% light. damage from items since that won't help much

5. IMCanadian

IMCanadian IncGamers Member

Hmm the +% light dmg does effect it but its not worth it 4 a melee sorc. Duel dream and light mastry gives u about 62k max melee dmg with skills pluses, which is crazy, but minium is a problem. Wut I did was used posion sc's and tried on a few armors, forts nice. Also you will have an ar problem. If you read bodoms guide in the sorc section he says use a phase blade with 4xeth rune(-100 target def) and 2xshael(4o ias). With a wepon like that you got dmg from dreams, no need for ar and +10 more ias gives you max fps. The only thing I had problems with when testin the sorc from bodoms guid(I used open) was he said max es and telekini, which dont get me wrong is good but he said use gbane and with es it makes you invisible. But the dr(not %) works before es, so you still take dmg. But hey following guides doesnt make a good character you gotta experiment, so read his guid in sorcy section(sry bodom if I spelled your name wrong) and test sum things out. Your sorc will be good.

6. helvete

helvete IncGamers Member

In 1.10 ES works first, in any case. Before resists, MDR, DR, and blocking is a seperate issue. Dual dreams, how does one afford that?

7. MonsterSlayer

MonsterSlayer Guest

By wasting 5 years on b.net until some nerd gives you some of his duped high runes for free, just to get the laugh of it when 50% of them dissapears and you complain :D