Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Dragon talon ias

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by Divespin, Nov 1, 2006.

1. Divespin

Divespin IncGamers Member

Dragon talon ias

Hello forum. I'm a huge fan of assassins and am making a dragon taloner and am wondering about the ias breakpoints. I'll be using bartucs as my main claw, and so according to the ias tables on here, i need 46 IAS for the 7 frame initial kick and 5 IAS for the follow ups. I figure if I shael my bartucs, use nos coil, and craft some fun 20 IAS gloves, I should hit both breakpoints. I don't plan on using BOS. Do I have this all correct and will I hit the breakpoints?

2. ilkori

ilkori IncGamers Member

All good! :thumbsup:

3. Divespin

Good deal, thanks for the quick response!

4. Divespin

ok, so my dtaloner is level 82 and does quite well against anything non PI. I'm playing around with eq and thinking that drac's gloves would be a better fit; ctc life tap is real nice. so I need another source for 20 IAS. If I socketed my offhand claw, jade talon, with a shael, it wouldn't add to my IAS, would it?

5. Von Lazuli

Von Lazuli IncGamers Member

No, it wouldn't. Only your main claw helps. You could keep 8 frame initial, that is fast...ish...

Otherwise, Highlords? Cat's Eye? Drop the Nos Coil and IAS jewel your armour and helm? There are a fair few options, however, knowing the rest of your equipment would probably help us judge which would be best for your assassin.

Laz