Dragon Talon IAS question

this_barb

Diabloii.Net Member
Dragon Talon IAS question

how much IAS would you need in addition to using "beast" caduceus (-10 speed, +40% ias, lvl 9 fanaticism) to get 7/2 dragon talon kicking speed?

how about using a 0 speed weapon with no ias (not even burst of speed), how much ias would you need?

Naliworld

Diabloii.Net Member
Hm...would be interesting to see an Assassin wielding a scepter. :)

In any case, as Fanaticism gives a 29 EIAS bonus at slvl 9(which would need 37% extra IAS on equipment to reach 7/2 frames), and Beast already has 40% innate IAS on equipment, you're already at 7/2 frames with 3% IAS to spare.

Naliworld

Diabloii.Net Member
Hm...I don't know if it's worth sacrificing your weapon slot for just to improve your Venom damage....not to mention the weirdness of an Assassin running around with a wand. :p

Naliworld

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, you'd need 152% IAS to hit 7/2 frames with Death's Web, so that kinda rules it out, unless you're planning to use BoS.

If you are, you'll need 27% IAS on top of an slvl 10 BoS(or slvl 15 BoS + 20% IAS).

this_barb

Diabloii.Net Member
yea, your right...

beast caddy here i come!

so i have some theories on how she'll hold it

i think shes goin to strut a little with the caddy swingin to her side at a low angle and shes goin to beat people with it (if she melees) much like the amazon using a sword :D