Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Dragon Flight / Trapsin

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by Baboon, Feb 12, 2004.

1. Baboon

Baboon IncGamers Member

Dragon Flight / Trapsin

Hi,

I'm totally new to assassins, but a d2 veteran in some other classes.

I read the 1.10 lightning trapsin guide, looks awesome, and my trapsin is currently level 21. So far it's great, but one thing bugs me: there is a skill with something like teleport (Dragon Flight) but I'm not going to get it, because my build doesn't have any martial arts.

So my question is: Should I use four skill points to get DF? Can I use it like Sorceresses' teleport? (I have never used it nor seen it)

thanks in advance!

2. jrichard

jrichard IncGamers Member

Dflight is an attack. It's a teleporting kick that leaves you standing right beside your target. That's not the best place for a trapsin to be. You can't use it without a target either. I won't work to try and shift+click and open area to try an use it for teleporting. Unless you're going to go hybrid and add an MA skill, i wouldn't put the pts into flight.

jrichard

3. Baboon

Baboon IncGamers Member

ok, thanks for the answer.

Too bad, teleporting and/or jumping makes a character just a little bit more fun to play ;)

4. Ansi

Ansi IncGamers Member

I'm a pure PvP trapasin and I couldnt play without DF. Its simply needed vs amazons, and useful vs a few others. If you're PvM though, you should proberbly spend those points in fire blast..

5. theonetruspoon

theonetruspoon IncGamers Member

Nah, thats not true at all. A trapsin only needs f/r/w or enigma + traps and mindblast to win. DF isn't needed at all on a Pure Trapsin.