Dragon Claw doesn't cut it

LarryPaul

Diabloii.Net Member
Dragon Claw doesn't cut it

Hey,

I've recently done a dragon claw assasin, but to be hornest, she sucks, so now I'm looking for some pointers to what I need to do or correct.

Facts

lvl: 80

skills:
20 dragon claw
20 claw mastery
20 tiger strike
20 shadow master
rest in burst of speed

items:
natalya's full set
2nd weapon: Shadow Killer
Amu: cats' eye
gloves: Magnus' Skin
2 rare rings with life/mana leech, AR and resist

stats (this is with +stats from items):
str: 150
dex: 150
life: 220
mana: 20

dmg:
dragon claw: 800/900-1200/1300
with maxed tigerstrike: 4600/4800

Lif: 1000

(all numbers are approximate)

My problem is that I just kill WAY to slow! even with no other players in the game, I have to stand and hit one creep several times (maxing out tigerstrike 2-3 times on one creep is not unusual). I thought that Mark and Shadowkiller were strong enough, but as it is now, I kill faster with Dtail... with only one point in it.

also, I was wondering if a kick-sin could be done with Natalya's full set(what can Natalya's be used with???)

really hope you guys can help me out...

ilkori

Diabloii.Net Member
20 dragon claw
20 tiger strike
There's one problem. You'd be better off doing straight Dragon Claw all the time. Also, I would guess your attack speed is rather slow given that you are using Nat's claw and Shadow Killer. Your build is also missing a point in Death Sentry, Cloak of Shadows, Mind Blast, and Blade Fury. For equipment, you are missing the invaluable Cannot Be Frozen, but your rings sound very nice.

Kicks work very poorly with Nat's boots.

The build Nat's set is perfect for is the Phoenix Striker. Skygoneblue has a great guide linked in the builds sticky.

LarryPaul

Diabloii.Net Member
I use cloak of shadows, but haven't put any points in it, other than the +skill items. It has REALLY saved me a lot, even though it's only lvl 4.
I'll look into the Phoeix Striker build.

Thanks for answering.

BIGeyedBUG

Diabloii.Net Member
LarryPaul said:
I use cloak of shadows, but haven't put any points in it, other than the +skill items. It has REALLY saved me a lot, even though it's only lvl 4.
Just leave it at the one point if it wasn't clear.

If you want to salvage the build, the simplest thing would be to add a one point Death Sentry. A source of Amp or Decrep would also do wonders for your killspeed. Atmas, Lawbringer on a Barbmerc or on switch...

HCKull

Diabloii.Net Member
You should calc ur IAS with BoS and gear. The increase to make BP.

You could skip tiger strike and just do dragon claw.

Add crushblow to your build. It really chops through bad buys.