Draculs or Laying of Hands For Zealot

wangjabyung

Diabloii.Net Member
Draculs or Laying of Hands For Zealot

Hi all,

New to the forums and building a cookie cutter zealot. I just have a quick question about glove selection. Would you go for a draculs grasp or laying of the hands gloves on a zealot? They both are great gloves to use and I have a tough time deciding to use which ones. Which would you guys prefer?

Right now my lvl 70 pally going into hell is using a nords along with the laying of the hands. I wear a guardian angel, HoZ, waterwalks, thundergods belt, and a vampire gaze. My life leech is around 25 and hit about 4fps with the nords and hands. Will this be sufficient for hell? Also what should I socket my nords with? Sorry for the questions and am waiting your responses.

gzvernon

Diabloii.Net Member
you could use Dracul's for you LL needs & free up your other items fo other usefull mods, just my 2 cents.

Shadoway

Diabloii.Net Member
Azurewrath+LoH = Cookie cutter.
The only thing Azure lacks is CB. Socket with Ber if you are rich. Use Orphan helm if you cannot afford Ber. Use Gorerider in either case. Remember, when monster life is very high, only CB matters. Your weapon damage kicks in only when monster life is low.

assmuffin

Diabloii.Net Member
Dracul's is excellent for dealing with those poison skeleton mages that love to sit right near the WP for Worldstone. One it casts Life Tap on them, you won't be feeling the poison at all.

gzvernon

Diabloii.Net Member
Really the only advantage to LoH is the 25% IAS & 350% damage to demons ,so only usefull against large #'s of demons or really tough ones like Diablo himself, but if he can use drac's then why not when LoH arent doing any good aginst undead or other type monsters.

Drac's could be very useful in PvP too where LoH is useless.

Vajar

Diabloii.Net Member
Stick with Dracs, and gear yourself more towards damage. When you hit big demon bosses, pop in LoH temporarily.