download help plz

diabloonetwothree

Diabloii.Net Member
download help plz

ok i used to play diablo like about a year ago well i felt like downloading it agagin and i downloaded diablo 2 but when i do the expansion it works then i put the diablo 2 play disc in cause it says so and that works then it says instert the diablo 2 expasion disk agfagin and when i put that in it doesnt work u can hear it making noises in my cd drive and then it just says insert diablo 2 expasion disk agagin and its not scratched or anything and i cleaned it with a disk cleaner and i dunno whats wrong it worked before and now it wont anymore. Any suggestions on what to do?

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
diabloonetwothree said:
ok i used to play diablo like about a year ago well i felt like downloading it agagin and i downloaded diablo 2 but when i do the expansion it works then i put the diablo 2 play disc in cause it says so and that works then it says instert the diablo 2 expasion disk agfagin and when i put that in it doesnt work u can hear it making noises in my cd drive and then it just says insert diablo 2 expasion disk agagin and its not scratched or anything and i cleaned it with a disk cleaner and i dunno whats wrong it worked before and now it wont anymore. Any suggestions on what to do?

First, start by using periods - run on sentences are bad, and hard to read.

Second... have you had problems with any other CD's?

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member
Rambling sentences... ugh. If you want help, please make your posts easier to read.

Perhaps he's referring to downloading update patches. My PC spat the dummy when I updated to 1.10, as I was using a backup cd patch. I got rid of that, and everything worked fine.