Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Double the EXP when doing Baal Run???

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by FlyingPerson, Mar 21, 2005.

1. FlyingPerson

FlyingPerson IncGamers Member

Double the EXP when doing Baal Run???

Hello Everyone:

Anyone here heard of Baal Game Glitch Run before?

They said it can double your exp gained when doing so in Thorn of Destruction when fighting Baal minion...

I dont wanna post how they do it in forum here. I am not sure if its legal to talk about it in here....(Afraid get banned:p)

2. Chimaira

Chimaira IncGamers Member

I wouldn't listen to them...it's probably the same guys that invented the Meteor gives no exp bug...Baal's minions give a huge amount of experience points why not leave it at that:)

3. parkerbsb

parkerbsb IncGamers Member

I'm sure I read that if you only have 7 players in the game you get alot more than when you have 8 players in the game. That may be what they are talking about.

The Exp glitch is when the game creator leaves the game and re-joines as the 8th player apparently the minions won't spawn at all.

I can't verify either of these, but I've read a few threads in this forum about them.

4. Emerald Dragon

Emerald Dragon IncGamers Member

Just another rumor. When will it end?

5. Dennis_KoreanGuy

Dennis_KoreanGuy IncGamers Member

Lol the Blizzard's programings won't allow a glitch to double an exp from any monster in the game... that would be too strong of an error... I doubt even a good hack would be able to alter such a strong definitive program codes such as exp...

- Dennis

6. XZON

XZON IncGamers Member

Actually the exp bug is when an 8 player party kills the first wave of minions, then 1 person leaves the party, party kills second wave of minions, unpartied player then rejoins. Supposedly the party gets more exp per run that way. Never tested it but nearly every Baal run I was ever in did this for the last year. Have not been baalin' in a few months so I have no idea if people still do it.

7. FlyingPerson

FlyingPerson IncGamers Member

lol..u said it out for me:p was hesitated to say it out bcz afraid those equal discussing bug or hack on forum:p

oh well..some ppl still do that now, and they just keep saying "It is reli doubling the exp!!" oh well...I rare to be the lowest lvl in the baal run game..so its non of my business...just curious only.

8. QuicksandSlowly

QuicksandSlowly IncGamers Member

Heh, I don't know if I believe in the rest of the stuff in this thread, but I have a related question.

Two scenarios, which gives more exp?

Standing right up front and killing things with a Hammerdin or Ele Druid?

Or getting an exp shrine and leeching from the back?

So, does the kill bonus get you more exp? Or does the shrine?

9. marshaldwm2

marshaldwm2 IncGamers Member

Well at least noone is saying "You gotto drop an item to make it work". OPuts it above the otehr scams out there. I swear, some people just seem to like to lie to see how many people will beleive them.

10. zXz

zXz IncGamers Member

that really depends based on your lvl.

11. Arbedark

Arbedark IncGamers Member

I was under the impression that EXP shrines only gave the 50% bonus to exp when you actually killed something (this is what i remember from testing in 1.09, so may have changed in 1.10).

Could someone confirm or deny this?

Arb

12. QuicksandSlowly

QuicksandSlowly IncGamers Member

I think maybe my question warrants a new topic, lol. I shouldn't have tried to hijack this one lol.

13. zXz

zXz IncGamers Member

couple of unparty at the thrones that happened to games I was in was #1 I was helping a friend in baal runs normal. and someone suggested we tried glitching it. someone else had never heard of it so he asked what glitching meant. so I couldnt help but tell him thats when the highest lvl unparties and no one gets any exp lol. #2 this was even better because, once again the person didnt know how glitching worked so a friend of his explained it to him. he then told his friend not to worry because he'd tell him when to leave. bad choice of words. because second wave came around, he said leave now and this poor guy not only left the party? he left the game :lol: then came back in sometime later (minute or so) asking if it had worked

I am rather amased at what some people believe. this one series of baal runs I was in there was a char who simply wasnt doing anything. so we got tired of it and didnt party him. he still came and soon after a tp was opened he tried taking it. and of course he couldnt take it so he tried and tried again. so I decided to explain to him his problem was he was trying to take the tp from too close. what he had to do was go to the wp and then run to the tp and take it. I figured he'd tell me off at this point. well, he didnt. and next thing I knew he went past me to go to the wp and then I see him run full speed ahead towards the tp :lol: