Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Dose anyone buy or sell items via PayPal or ebay?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by forgone, Jan 30, 2004.

1. forgone

forgone IncGamers Member

Dose anyone buy or sell items via PayPal or ebay?

I was looking at Team VIP and other sellers of daiblo 2 items and i was wondering how many people buy them, i have alot of items sitting around and have Paypal. Dose anyone sell items and have any tips or warrnings about doing this?

2. Arcynic

Arcynic IncGamers Member

I'm not positive, but I don't think posts about selling items via PayPal are allowed on these forums.

3. Ryshenron

Ryshenron IncGamers Member

this thread shouldnt be against the rules..he isnt advertisin the sale of any specific item or a site, hes just asking a question

and yes ppl do seel/buy items via ebay, and i am shamed to say i have stooped so low as to pay ~3 bucks for a certain item i was in desperated need of

4. Beastie Boy

Beastie Boy IncGamers Member

Why be ashamed? People buy virtual items all the time for games on ebay for all the differant mmorpg's. If your like most of the avid d2 gamers, this is a hobby. Some ppl build models, paint, play music, do just about anything that they enjoy. Most hobbys cost money. So wheres the problem.
    On top of all that, if your like me and are a strict HC player you cant go past nm w/o some good items.
    So if you have items laying around with no use for them, by all means sell sell sell. Why not make a buck or two, and help out the poor noobz.

5. SuggestiveName

SuggestiveName IncGamers Member

I would never pay hard earned cash for virtual items in a videogame.

Especially since the fun of this game is attaining said items by legitimate means (mfing, trading, scamming, etc.)

(Kidding about the scamming.)

(No really I am kidding.)

(No seriously, open your hordric cube with a mana potion on your cursor and hit alt + f4 to dupe.)

6. Beastie Boy

Beastie Boy IncGamers Member

SN, that method is much more difficult that the one the admins posted on the fron page.

7. GIR

GIR Banned

What if he were to donate money made to keeping the site running? Hey, maybe that's an idea. Good or bad? Well, you all can argue amongst yourselves about that.