Doomed Hobbit of the Day

tarnok

Diabloii.Net Member
Doomed Hobbit of the Day

Smeagol.

From the moment Smeagol's friend Deagol found the One Ring Smeagol was set on a path that would take him to the depths of wickedness and madness before being destroyed in the fires of the Cracks of Doom.

Very late I know, but I've been busy and I kept getting weird errors when I tried to post this earlier. I hope it goes through this time.

toader

Banned
I didnt realize that Smeagal used to be a hobbit. Interesting.

I have seen all the movies, but I have read all the books yet. From the movie (in the flashback), it looked like him and his freind were larger than hobbits.

tarnok

Diabloii.Net Member
toader said:
I didnt realize that Smeagal used to be a hobbit. Interesting.

I have seen all the movies, but I have read all the books yet. From the movie (in the flashback), it looked like him and his freind were larger than hobbits.
IIRC the book actually implies that they were the ancestors of hobbits, so the title of this post could be considered to be fudging a little.

Yes, and so? He at least got to eats lots of fishes, but poor Deagol, now there was a doomed proto-hobbit if I ever saw one. Which I haven't.
Poor guy never even got to try on the ring and spy on naked proto-hobbit-girlies.