Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Doom thunder maul on a crusader...

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by ch33s3 m4st3r, Feb 3, 2004.

1. ch33s3 m4st3r

ch33s3 m4st3r IncGamers Member

Doom thunder maul on a crusader...

I've never heard anyone talking about using a doom thunder maul on a crusader (charger) and according to the arreat summit you can make doom in hammers... I think it sounds like a pretty good weapon for pubs, but it's bm for temple T_T Anyone have experience using this with a charger??

2. MsgBoardHobo

MsgBoardHobo Member

I have substantial experience down the line of two handed pally builds. But because my funds lack, hellslayer was all i could afford. He easily reached 10k damage for charge, the only problems I encountered were attack speed and ar, oh yeah, and shields.

3. twn_domn

twn_domn IncGamers Member

Are you saying put Doom runeword on a thunder maul? It depends on what kind of build. In your case, if my assumption is valid, then you don't need Holy freeze since the weapon grants you. It's a decent choice, since u save an aura.

4. Weltkriegpally

Weltkriegpally IncGamers Member

I would just make a frost crusader using it, or just make holy freeze one of your main auras, anyway. You are going to need some serious slowing down of your opponents or you are a goner. Good luck with it!

--welt

5. Wurmer

Wurmer IncGamers Member

Just don't forget something if you ever decide to make that rune word in a thunder maul, it requires 232 strength which demands some planning to reach. As for pvp pubies, I don't know how it would fair w/o the use a shield.