Doom IAS

Jimster2

Diabloii.Net Member
Doom IAS

All I know about checking the weapons attack speed that, the lower it is the better like in the weapons section it says
Unique Cutlass is (-30)
Lightsabre is (-50)

whats is the attack speed that can get on the runeword Doom
i will be using fanaticism to, so i dont know how breakpoints for attack speed work?

having said all that if anyone understands this question at all and has some imput please help me out?

Diab

Diabloii.Net Member
If you state the weapon you'll be using the Doom in and the level of fanaticism you're using, I might be able to help you.

Diab

Diabloii.Net Member
The attack speed on a Doom Legendary Mallet would be -25.

You still didn't state your fanaticism level...

At fanat lvl 20, without any other IAS equipment/skills, you'll reach 13fpa, hitting at 1.9 attacks per second.

At fanat lvl 30, without any other IAS equipment/skills, you'll reach 12fpa, hitting at 2 attacks per second.

At fanat lvl 20, with Zeal, without any other IAS equipment, you'll reach 7fpa, hitting at 3.5 attacks per second.

And at fanat lvl 30, with Zeal, without any other IAS equipment, you'll reach 6fpa, hitting at 4.1 attacks per second.

This could also be done easily with the link ThereIsNoSpoon gave.

JPD002

Diabloii.Net Member
You can't use a Legendary Mallet to make a Doom... It requires 5 sockets and a LM can only have 4 max. Sorry :(

davew2040

Diabloii.Net Member
If this calc is correct, then a barb can get a 2 frame WW attack with dual Azurewraths? That would really be a ton of magic damage, like 3125-6250 per second maximum with enough AR. And probably okay physical damage as well.