-has resists
-has mf
-has better range
-Doom:
-has 2 to all skills
-has deadly strike
-has HF aura
-is cool :xgrin:
Can you give me your advice please,will appreciate it greatly.

FattyMcGee

Diabloii.Net Member
you could, however, do a doom cryptic axe. I'd go with 3 sock tomb reaver over that tho.

--fatty

Uriah_Heep

Diabloii.Net Member
Hm,I was sure feral axes can get 5 socks but seems I am wrong.Cryptic axes are too slow for a bear even with 45 ias.Maybe I can trade the Doom runes for vex,zod and make Botd.In this case I guess Giant thresher is the best?

Uriah_Heep

Diabloii.Net Member
Noo,Botd is boring,how about if I make Doom in Thresher.The dmg will be higher than feral axe but I will need 84% OIAS for 6fpa.Jalal's 15 ias jewel,Highlords,armor with 15 ias jewel,Nosferatus and LoH is just 4% short,arghhhh.I could use Andariel's or Mavina's diadem but I kinda love Jalal's stats.Your advice?Isn't TR better after all?

Ma3lstr0m

Diabloii.Net Member
You can use Sigon's gloves and boots to get 30% IAS from the gloves if you really want to keep Jalal's :D
But I don't think that a good option.

Uriah_Heep

Diabloii.Net Member
Hehe,yeah this is an option but this way I will sacrifice Gore Riders which I don't want too:D I probably can't aford it but how much OIAS is the Fanaticism aura from Beast runeword?
Oh,and one more question.Does Freezes target means that the monster's bodies will ALWAYS burst.This would mean that my Carrion Vine is pointless.

hung

Diabloii.Net Member
maybe socketin tomb reaver with %ed/ias...
damage, 4fpa, resists, mf, and those tank revives

Vajar

Diabloii.Net Member
You can get that extra 5% IAS by using IK Gloves and Boots instead of Laying Hands. You sacrifice Goreriders for huge +stats, 10% more FRW, nice AR boost (which maulers have trouble with) and 25% MF.

Uriah_Heep

Diabloii.Net Member
hung said:
maybe socketin tomb reaver with %ed/ias...
damage, 4fpa, resists, mf, and those tank revives
My druid is werebear so 3shael is the way to go.
Vajar,that sounds good,maybe I wll give it a try.Thanks.

Uriah_Heep

Diabloii.Net Member
Æ’enris said:
I think it has to do with character level and also whether or not physical damage kills them or the cold.
And what about that HF aura?If the monster is frozen by it but still the physical damage kills it then will it burst or not?