Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Don't you just LOVE a challenge.

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by MrBill, Jul 8, 2008.

1. MrBill

MrBill IncGamers Member

Don't you just LOVE a challenge.

Doing a private solo tomb run so I could get my Plagueazon up to Level 21 so she can wear a pair of +1 passive gloves that dropped in another game, and ran into:
    Now you see where the picture on my avatar came from... I run into these types of things more than most, methinks.

PS: It took almost 30 Plague javelins at 150-210 per shot, to bring him down. But down he came! :thumbup:

Oh, and in the game I was playing to get this Amazon up to Level 15 last night, we ran into a bunch of archers in Normal Barracks, with Fanaticism. Yeah, that's right, a Level 30 aura in Act 1 of a Normal game with a bunch of Level 5 to 10 characters.

But, as certain well-known German philosophers (and U.S. governors) have said,

"That which does not destroy me... only makes me stronger."

Cheers

Mr_Bill

2. MYK

MYK Diablo: IncGamers Member

Re: Don't you just LOVE a challenge.

I think the worst thing I manage to run into again and again is Conviction Bremm Sparkfist.

Someone pokes him and everyone else runs around screaming and dodging charged bolts. Or I'm solo and I get to act out both parts.

3. AgentMarth

AgentMarth IncGamers Member

I laugh whenever I see a immune so early in the game. I think Bishibosh is the very first guaranteed one, but there are other random ones.

The thing I always find funny, is when chanting, how you can blast through the game, but come the Grand Visier of Chaos, you better hope you have put points in your skills, or he takes a while to put down.

But yeah, I have seen Conviction/Fana early in the game. Quite often in the Tower. Conviction Breem is dangerous, even moreso if there are the vampire dudes around him dropping meteors on you.

4. Krazeyivan

Krazeyivan IncGamers Member

I recently had a Gorebelly (I think) when clearing out the tombs in Hell that could not be killed.

He had stone skin - lots of nasty mods but his regeneration was off the charts - Everyone of my minions was hitting him but it made no difference - even CE barely made a dent - so I just had to go on my merry way.

It felt wrong

5. TheDarkSide

TheDarkSide Clan Officer - US East Hardcore