Don't want kids? Good.

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
but then where do we get the next generation of hot woman from ??? then think about this, what if you parents beileved in this, then you wouldnt be born, then you wouldnt have posted, so no one would be thinking about it, any way i disagree with that kind of stuff, cuase you just pretty much say no to three letter word starting with s and finishes with x,

jsut my 2 cents

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
see my plan is to live of the government, i plan to have 12 wives and have 8 kids to each one, so i get on the benefit, heheheh work it for all its worth and also each wife has to a model, hehei hope it works not looking to good at the mo, all my choices so far have leftme with a red hand mark and what not, but you wait ill get there some day

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Divide by zero

No more children, huh? Then, who'll listen to our stories about "when I was your age..."? That's the one part of old age that I was really looking forward to.

Keldaris

Diabloii.Net Member
hmmm.... if we can convince people that have a family history of insanity or incurable diseases(diabetes/fibermialgia) to join.....we can strengthen the human race.

Oscuro

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Great, so this would have all the socially conscious, ecologically aware people fade out... while people who don't give a damn about the planet will procreate in scores. Sounds like a great plan.

Steve_Kow

Banned
References.
(1) Wall Street Journal, Milbank, Dana, May 20, 1994, pg A4.
(2) Weekly World News, August 6, 1991, pg 33.
(3) Newhouse News Service, Tilove, Jonathan, The Grand Rapids Press, April 14, 1991, pg E4.
(4) Snuff It, Korda, Chris, Spring 1994, Church of Euthanasia, POB 261 Somerville MA 02143.
(5) These EXIT Times, No. 2, 1992, pg 12
(6) Wild Earth, Knight, Les U., Winter 1992/93, pgs 76-77. Cenozoic Society, Inc., POB 455, Richmond VT 05477.

Lol

Syxx

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi All,

Q: Do we have to stop having sex?

Sex is the way most babies are started, but is sexual intercourse really the primary cause of human reproduction? Let's consider the statistics:

The World Health Organization estimates that 100 million couples engage in sexual intercourse on an average day, which is only 3.3% of the world's six billion humans. This pitifully low amount of love-making results in around 910,000 pregnancies, thanks in part to contraceptives and sterility. For a variety of reasons, 55% of these zygotes don't make it through fetushood to live birth. According to a current U.S. Census Bureau estimate, 359,000 do make it daily.

So, less than 0.4% of each day's heterosexual trysts result in the creation of new humans -- a statistically insignificant correlation for proving causation. In fact, it rounds to zero.
Damnit .... 200 million people had sex yeterday, and I wasn't one of them. What a gip :(

Regards
Syxx

Tutatis

Diabloii.Net Member
rawrj said:
but then where do we get the next generation of hot woman from ??? then think about this, what if you parents beileved in this, then you wouldnt be born, then you wouldnt have posted, so no one would be thinking about it, any way i disagree with that kind of stuff, cuase you just pretty much say no to three letter word starting with s and finishes with x,

jsut my 2 cents
From the others that have..or, in an cyberpunk future, we clone them.

Geeno

Diabloii.Net Member
Want to make the human race stronger? Go find a member of the opposite sex and alternate skin color, and have sex.

i think we are still overpopulating the earth with unwanted humans...

the problem on this earth is that theres too many stupid people
and no one is there to eat them.

i think we should eliminate separatists. such as the kkk or nazis. i believe if we have the right to kill kkk / nazi members then we could eliminate the unwanted humans...that goes the same with terrorists
believe it or not they still exist.

how bout the downsyndrome kids? not to sound barbaric or lack of empathy but i think they shouldnt be existing either. feed them to piranahs or something

this also goes to the homos. feed them to the piranas. eliminate what is unatural.

i wish i could play the role of God atleast once. ill create a better place for humans.