Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

dont u wish u could just...

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by muteownz, Mar 6, 2004.

1. muteownz

muteownz IncGamers Member

dont u wish u could just...

punch a scammer in the face... sorry but seriously.. they come up with stupid stuff to try and scam people ALL DAY. thats all they do on diablo besides PLAYING THE GAME. they just LIE and it gets dumb. they just steal what we play for. why do they even play! why this rant? today i make a game to trade my hoz. the guy shows nice offers i said sorry i was offered better. he said what were u offered i said a soj. so he said follow me. he went to the wall and showed the soj on the ground i'm like uhh ok? i'm like couldnt we just trade in the trade screen hes like NO NO i got hacked. in the trade screen. i drop u drop we walk. i'm like lol. then hes like lets go to act 2 i'm like just shut up already. he kept talking and talking. he kept thinking i had a trade hack or something. and a few days ago these 2 idiots were scamming in a trade room. one was saying. i have godly ring called "blueblack" ( made up name ) with hidden 125 strength. top offer 3 sojs. then some other guy is saying i offer 2 sojs for "blueblack" ring!! making u think that its some godly ring u'd want. trust me it seemed much more stupid in the chat room. well.. if i ever met one of you. i'd set you straight. cus from what i know. most of you are lil 14 yr old kids with no lifes eating ur doritos. sorry but it just makes me so mad. :)

another thing that made me mad real quick these two scammers scamed this guy.. i was in the game. then he said.. ok next game. like jesus! these dudes make games all day just to scam. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

2. Killfrenzy

Killfrenzy IncGamers Member

I sometimes go into games and attempt to foil scammers. IE. the infamous "drop your anni, then I'll drop my stuff" one. or the act 1 wall teleport trick.

3. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos IncGamers Member

I wish I could punch the selfish "I don't care about anyone else and won't consider other options" ladder reset whiners, who mostly just want a reset so they can either get rich on dupes again, get on the ladder ranking or somesuch.

4. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

Sadly, some people seem to derive their entertainment through making other people's lives worse. In this country we prefer to call them 'politicians'...

5. Chief JB

Chief JB IncGamers Member

Many of the scams they try are so obvious you just have to wonder why they even try. I find it hard to believe that they can even get 1 person a week with their weak tricks unless the victim is new to the game. And in that case they shouldn't have any items worth taking.

6. raffster

raffster IncGamers Member

Right on the dot. The guy who sits on the throne in the White House is the leader of them all. Imagine all the soldiers in Iraq fighting for nothing. That's the worse kind of "scam" I could think off ... since real human lives are at stake.

Making those soldiers believe that they are protecting the freedom of our nation when in reality all he's after is the oil. GRRR!

Well, we know what kind of player GWB will be if he ever plays Diablo. You definitely don't wanna trade with him.

7. Pombe

Pombe IncGamers Member

yeah, thats hella fun. I spent a good 5 minutes today messing with a guy who was trying to trade a "bugged gheeds." with 300 mf as a "hidden bonus"

there must be someone out there stupid/greedy enough to fall for this sort of thing but its hard to imagine.

the level of e-bravado this guy was giving off at the end was priceless. "my electronic alter-ego will pwn your electronic alter-ego" etc.

8. Meosha

Meosha IncGamers Member

Just go around punching random people. You're bound to get at least one webgame scammer for every few thousand people socked, expecially if you live in a western country.