Dont Trust Friends

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Just keep in mind if you solo transfer you can lose items if game lags out and drops or you get a realm down.
 

Cope

Diabloii.Net Member
I've told more than five people my password, which I use on all accounts. No one's ever stolen from me...broad generalizations for teh lose. Obviously this person wasn't a friend.
 

lagalot

Diabloii.Net Member
Pheyd said:
One of my so called "friends" just did something dispicable.
I was trusting him to xfer all my fury/rabies gear so i could rebuild my wolf, so i drop it all, leave, create a new character, and by the time i got back nothing was there and my "friend" left as i entered. So now i have nothing left, my druid is in ruins, and i'm contemplating quitting D2.

Just goes to show not everyone is who they say they are.

*Pheyd
Only people I consider xfering gear with are those I know in real life or the guy on my second comp:badteeth:

Sorry to hear about your loss....especially the eth tombreaver..:rolleyes:
 

ToThePoint

Diabloii.Net Member
if you have xp and cdkeys from an quitter (or 2nd purchase of your own) you can mule using profile switching also.

ElohimWolf said:
Just keep in mind if you solo transfer you can lose items if game lags out and drops or you get a realm down.
Just keep in mind if you use 'friends' to transfer you can lose items if decide to take them.
 

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
if you xfer by yourself you have 2 ways too lose your crap 1 the game lags and drops or you get a realm down and game exspires. Double the chances of losin your gear triple that if a freind/lamer/idiot/etc... decides too jack the crap.

And yes 2 comp or 2 cd keys is only fool proof way too xfer.
 
ToThePoint said:
if you have xp and cdkeys from an quitter (or 2nd purchase of your own) you can mule using profile switching also.


Just keep in mind if you use 'friends' to transfer you can lose items if decide to take them.


so I just need to install each cd key to a different directory and use the directory on each user profile and i can mule myself?
 

ToThePoint

Diabloii.Net Member
ElohimWolf said:
if you xfer by yourself you have 2 ways too lose your crap 1 the game lags and drops or you get a realm down and game exspires. Double the chances of losin your gear triple that if a freind/lamer/idiot/etc... decides too jack the crap.

And yes 2 comp or 2 cd keys is only fool proof way too xfer.
id rather lose it to lag than have someone steal it.
still the easier way is to make better friends :)

ink - find out for yourself.
 
Top