Dont Trust Friends

Pheyd

Diabloii.Net Member
Dont Trust Friends

One of my so called "friends" just did something dispicable.
I was trusting him to xfer all my fury/rabies gear so i could rebuild my wolf, so i drop it all, leave, create a new character, and by the time i got back nothing was there and my "friend" left as i entered. So now i have nothing left, my druid is in ruins, and i'm contemplating quitting D2.

Just goes to show not everyone is who they say they are.

*Pheyd

TheBassman

Diabloii.Net Member
Come to west pheyd. I have no Druid gear on ladder but I'd be happy to give you a bit when ladder resets.

~LesC

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
...or when xfering in private games with friends, drop the gear at a random spot in-game, a small distance from a random waypoint (a screen or 2 away). same with xfering in pubbies, if you ever need to do that (for example faraway corner in the Cold Plains).

make sure you aren't partied so your 'friend' can see where you go and mooch your lewt.

make sure it's a private game so that if your friend leaves in anger (because he can't steal your stuff) the game will still be there, hopefully

Pheyd

Diabloii.Net Member
Looks like i'll be heading back to west, acct will be the same, will be tristing for now thanks for the support guys

Clay bizzle

Diabloii.Net Member
You can trust the Wolfpack if you want to get to know us. I'll definitely see what I can scrape up for you if you come to West Ladder.

Pheyd

Diabloii.Net Member
i'm sitting in the grove waiting for peeps to show up
yeah i've chosen to go ladder seeing as i dislike NL

Worst thing is i rolled a near perfect EBOTDZ, perf fort, and a near perfect Eth tomb reaver <<< paid 7 hrs for the reaver, 4 each on the jools and a zod :cry:

IMCanadian

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmph west Pheyd? Good Choice I'd have to say, see it just proves west is better then east, you lose stuff and all the west wolves jump to help you. Where are the east wolves? There arent any that actually play and the large east community is a scam! I can still play with you, Puma gave me GG west gear. A few more things and I'll have a good PvP wolf (not to the standards of Of-Paw tho:sad:

IMC:grin:

Pheyd

Diabloii.Net Member
aww pat pat for IMC i do have to say them duels we had last night were GG to the max, still cant get over kirika though >_< she was too good

IMCanadian

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, I don't blame her for not showing her gear/revealing her build! Itd be another smiter craze. I'm gona sp test, but I doubt I'll ever find her set-up, but who knows something may come form it!

IMC :grin:

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
ToThePoint said:
and you can trust friends - you cant trust idiots.
people need to learn to distinguish between them.
Rofl, I trust you! :) Does that make ME an idiot now?
Trusting an idiot that can not be trusted surely must backfire some way! :laugh:

ToThePoint

Diabloii.Net Member
LorveN said:
Rofl, I trust you! :) Does that make ME an idiot now?
Trusting an idiot that can not be trusted surely must backfire some way! :laugh:
hmm circular :)
it wouldn't make you an idiot to trust me as i am not an idiot that cant be trusted!

RareBear

Diabloii.Net Member
In Bnet, its like a law, you really cannot trust anyone, unless your absolutely sure you can, but thats rare.

I know I've said this tons of times, but why dont you just pw solo Xfer? There is no need for someone to "stay" in a game for your items