Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Dont trade with unb_toaster

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Bonesman, Feb 24, 2004.

1. Bonesman

Bonesman IncGamers Member

Dont trade with unb_toaster

Unb_toaster is a cheat and a thief, don't trade with him. He switched a pair of war travs with gore riders and stole my shako. That's what I get for trusting people huh? Tell all your friends and tell them to tell their friends not to trade with him. Unb_toaster is his account name.

2. Zenkat

Zenkat IncGamers Member

How did you not notice the different boot graphic between travs and gores?? o_O

3. Ifrit18

Ifrit18 Banned

How can you not tell the difference between battle boots and war boots?

Constantly keep your cursor on your trader's item and hit the check button quickly before they can item swap.

4. Bonesman

They were un-id and while they are unided they look the same. He had war travs on there and abunch of other items. He then asked what I wanted for the shako, so I told him a few rings and ammys and the war travs and he moved it all in one corner and took off the stuff I didn't want and in the process switched the war travs for the gore riders.

5. Two_Rivers

Two_Rivers IncGamers Member

It could have been an honest mistake. If I were trading War Travs and wanted to rip someone off, I wouldn't have put Gore Riders down instead. Also, if they looked the same, maybe he put the wrong one in the trade window. Most likely he is a cheat, but I'm saying that it strikes me as odd that he would replace them with another good item.

6. alainpp66

alainpp66 IncGamers Member

Am I the only one surprised there are cheaters and scum on B.net?? /sarcasm

Naming his account means nothing... he can easily make another.

You didn't even mention Realm on which people should be cautious.

Aside from that fact, someone reading this, encountering the person online and even remembering the name is slim. Nothing will be accomplished...

Plain and simple. You Double check before clicking that check....
    If you don't... expect to lose out.

Too many jerks on B.net to confidently trust people that easily.

7. muteownz

muteownz IncGamers Member

it wasnt a mistake he knew what he was doing. i get people trying stupid scams on me all the time. it gets very anyoying. i always DOUBLE check the item the other person is trading. just to show you how stupid some people are. i was trading just ONE ammy.. a maras for something dont remember went to trade and his invintory was full? come on give me a break. then he tried to swich and press trade really fast i'm like lol. but how are goes as good at wartraves?.. wars can be very valuble i dont know why gores are?... i have a pair wana trade for your wartraves? didnt think so. :)

and then this guy tried an anni scam on me. i'm like dude i'm not stupid he called me names and all this then i said wana show ur a man duel me. hes like nooo i'm only 14 leave me alone. i really hope that kid was kidding. why would i show leaniency(spelling) for a kid whos trying to scam me?. :)

8. Bonesman

Yea it's true unfortunatley. But if one person gets saved from making the mistake I did from this, then it's worth it. Sucks that people who try and take care of other people get screwed out of things. Oh well, what goes around comes around. He'll get his in the end. Probably like this in real life too. We all learn from our mistakes though.

9. Vladicus

Vladicus IncGamers Member

Usufruct hides stealthily deep within the concealment of a pine tree.
    Patiently waiting for his prey to take the regular route home, he shines and polishes Charlene, his prized Diggler.

The prey is in his sight.

He takes a deep breath, and then... HE LEAPS!!

10. th5418

th5418 Banned

Wrong! When they are Unided, they are NOT the same. Even if you could NOT tell, then what you should have done is check before accepting. Always check right before accepting.