Don't let Diablo down!

sirroman

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Don't let Diablo down!

Hey, we can vote more than once? Or I'm getting it wrong?

EDIT: Nah, it just reloaded the browser. =/

The Rockman

Diabloii.Net Member

You can always try account cloning, as I doubt they can stop you making 10000000000 accounts as long as you have the email addresses needed to do so.

elganame

Diabloii.Net Member

Diablo is the lord of the Dark Side, Darth Vader is just his aprentice and has still a lot to learn.
He loose :p

mwhighlander

Diabloii.Net Member

Deserves a bump, and a win over a Movie Villain in a Video Game contest.

Darn Star wars Geeks/Fanbois.

Never did like blind Fanbois.

Apocalypse

Diabloii.Net Member

pot.kettle.black

to be fair diablo is not really that great of a video game boss either. now nominate the butcher and i will get voting

mwhighlander

Diabloii.Net Member

No, I am not a Blizzard Fanboi blindly defending whom is known as a video game villain. So I am not calling the kettle black. Anyway, he will lose and off to less time-wasting manners.

Sass

Diabloii.Net Member

*lightly coated post about how we need something to occupy our time for one long month until Blizzcon*

Apocalypse

Diabloii.Net Member

*lightly coated post about how we need something to occupy our time for one long month until Blizzcon*
oh i know. lets see graphics suck. no town portals/potions means its not really a diablo game. health orbs is too console. male wizard looks stupid. permaximum hates me :scratchchin: . a unicron could beat up a cow. and finally what do you mean no weapon switch

AxeX

Diabloii.Net Member

oh i know. lets see graphics suck. no town portals/potions means its not really a diablo game. health orbs is too console. male wizard looks stupid. permaximum hates me :scratchchin: . a unicron could beat up a cow. and finally what do you mean no weapon switch

I hope your joking, otherwise double /facepalm all the way.

Valhauros

Diabloii.Net Member

I hope your joking, otherwise double /facepalm all the way.
Fellow forum member: Your sarcasm detection device seems to be severely damaged and therefore is working inappropriately; I strongly suggest you to take it to a SDD Authorized Routine Check and Repair Center.

Sass

Diabloii.Net Member

*insert month long rant*

Blizzcon's here now right?

Apocalypse

Diabloii.Net Member

one can only wish lol. but hey there is still plenty of time to finish your costume. i am going as wirt's little known brother jim. jim was a quiet kid thanks to a serious injury to his mouth, somehow he got a ton of splinters stuck in there