Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Don't know where to start

Discussion in 'Druid' started by freeflow, Jul 10, 2008.

1. freeflow

freeflow IncGamers Member

Don't know where to start

First off I play hardcore, so all my builds are using whatever gear I may find.

I had a lvl 22 druid who was doing the town dump, I ended up dying but during my play I had a lvl 82 play with us who used element skills such as tornado and I THINK volcano? its a level 30 skill, which was like a whirlwind around him. He went through everything I did like it was nothing, obviously the skills/stats helped but I was wondering what kind of build this was?

I checked guides but didn't see much, I was wondering what do you guys think?

2. BAMFSpecialOps

BAMFSpecialOps IncGamers Member

Re: Don't know where to start

The skill you saw was hurricane, the build is a windy, check the stickies for more info.

3. Elyxthaxzus

Elyxthaxzus IncGamers Member

Yup, windy all the way:thumbup:

Hurrican is their lvl 30 skill, bread and butter for windy's. At higher levels it can pump out some amazing damage, especially with all its synergies maxed. Its cold damage, and affects all the monsters in its radius, great for crowd clearing.

4. freeflow

freeflow IncGamers Member

So Hurricane and tornado are the 2 main skills? I have put around 5 points into oak sage so far. What else would you max

5. Verashiden

Verashiden IncGamers Member

The entire Wind Tree.

6. Elyxthaxzus

Elyxthaxzus IncGamers Member

amen @ vera :D

although you can skip arctic blast...it has no synergies with the other windy skills. but 20 in cyclone armor, twister, tornado, and hurri. 1 pt in all summoning skills cept grizzly, where you can prob dump the remainder of your points. some peeps like dire wolves, i find they die too fast in hell, grizzly is my luv.

pass on HoW, and solar creeper, not needed. Keep oak, carrion, ravens, and grizzly up...use ravens to distract ranged attackers, cast grizzly into mob packs to distract, merc does w/e he wants :)