Don't jump on me? what this mean?

pliu

Banned
Don't jump on me? what this mean?

I am in a PvP game with my simte paladin. I killed one player's smite paladin and WW barb. This guy then bring in a bowzon and I manage to kill that bowzon by charge. Then this guy begin to spawn " Don't jump on me you noob " over and over again. What this mean ?? :scratch:

Gorny

Banned
I am in a PvP game with my simte paladin. I killed one player's smite paladin and WW barb. This guy then bring in a bowzon and I manage to kill that bowzon by charge. Then this guy begin to spawn " Don't jump on me you noob " over and over again. What this mean ?? :scratch:

That's one I haven't heard before.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
Generally that means they didn't say they were ready, and expected you to wait until they did.

Lord Nyax

Banned
He wants you to stand still while he shoots at you.

In all reality, a real duel is supposed to start by mutal "Go"s or something like that. He wants you to say "Go", but from what I've heard, he probably just doesn't want to get attacked before he's got a chance to fill you with Arrows...if I were you, I'd have killed him...a lot...well, actually, I'd probably just Decrep him and cast a Clay Golem..then he can't fight anymore...and then I'd laugh...

Either that or cast Slow Missiles...so many ways to piss of Bowazons...

pliu

Banned
He wants you to stand still while he shoots at you.

In all reality, a real duel is supposed to start by mutal "Go"s or something like that. He wants you to say "Go", but from what I've heard, he probably just doesn't want to get attacked before he's got a chance to fill you with Arrows...if I were you, I'd have killed him...a lot...well, actually, I'd probably just Decrep him and cast a Clay Golem..then he can't fight anymore...and then I'd laugh...

Either that or cast Slow Missiles...so many ways to piss of Bowazons...
I think this is the case. For the say "Go" thing seldom happened in public duel. That guy thinks he can kill a melee dueler very easy with GA. He bring in his bowzon , hostile me and run out of town and begin to spawn GA all over the place . My smite din died several times before I manage to charge on that bowzon :badteeth:

For jump, I think it means a player who is sitting in town suddenly comes out and attack a player.
Maybe I did like that :badteeth: It is the best way to kill a bowzon who Town Guard with GA for sure:flip:

pliu

Banned
Now I know what "Jump" mean. I duel a barb and win. He said "Don't jump on me". I said what you mean "jump", I didn't jump on you. He said "charge is jump" what a joke :grin:

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
Now I know what "Jump" mean. I duel a barb and win. He said "Don't jump on me". I said what you mean "jump", I didn't jump on you. He said "charge is jump" what a joke :grin:
Bnet pubbies have loads of reason to lose on duels.
1. Lagged!!!
2. I start playing again for 1 day
3. Sorb?
4. (Insert funny excuses here)

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
Not a reason to lose, but a good explenation to why I was nked in a pub once:

me: nk ...
him: ur always naked

(my char had str display bug on all gear ... :rolleyes:)