Don't Download These

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aradhai

Banned
Don't Download These

Guys I've found out why my account got hacked, and it was not suprisingly 3rd party apps with keyloggers. Please dont download any of these:

d2 jsp bot
Dropper ;P
D2 Hackit
Town tele hack

These are available from one certain site, I don't know if there are on others. But all contain keyloggers apart from Dropper ;P so DON'T DOWNLOAD THEM!

A little more info:
d2 jsp Bot says it can do all act boss runs but it cant. When you try to use it has a simple error msg 'One component of Storm.dll not found' or something of the like.

When you download, or just click 'Run' on Dropper ;P it drops all your items you are holding when it actually says it can be used to give better magic find. I lost my whole IK that way.

D2 Hackit - not sure
Town tele hack - apparently you can get easy anhi and gheeds with it. lol. You can't.

Thanks,
Jake

i understand your intentions may be good, trying to warn us, but be prepared for some nasty comments - even c3po is frowned upon here, so some people might have a thing or two to say about botting/hacking/scamming programs.

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
Before I joined the forums I used a maphack but quit over two years ago.

Once, back then, I went to one website and downloaded some SoJ dupeing hack ended up losing my gear. I would never even go to a hack site now. Once was enough for me!

Besides..."cheating" kind of spoils the whole game anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.