Dolph's 50 Hell meph runs

Dolph

Diabloii.Net Member
Dolph's 50 Hell meph runs

Since it seems to be popular with “50 run†–results I’ve made a list of my own running Hell Meph

All these runs were made with my SCL Hammerdin with 157% mf with players1 as setting

1. Nothing
2. Trang-Oul’s Claws
3. Tal-Rasha’s Horadric Crest
4. Arcanna’s Deathwand, Stormguild
5. Dracul’s Grasp, Soulfeast Tine
6. Swordback Hold
7. Coldkill
8. Nothing
9. Sigon’s Wrap
10. Rockfleece , Bloodrise(Ethereal)
11. Dangoon’s Teaching, Hellcast, Surechill Frost, Stormguild
12. Isenhart’s Case, Blacktounge
13. Iratha’s Cuff, Milabrega’s Diadem, Cathan’s Seal
14. Nothing
15. Steelgoad
16. Arctic Horn
17. Nothing
18. Natalya’s Shadow, Isenhart’s Case
19. Swordback Hold, Isenhart’s Case
20. Nothing
21. Nothing
22. Doombringer, Aldur’s Rhythm, Sigon’s Wrap
23. Witchwild String, Lance of Yaggai, Shadowfang
24. Coldsteel Eye, Forstburn
25. Dark Clan Crusher, Milabrega’s Orb
26. Nothing
27. Lidless Wall
28. Soulflay
29. Cathan’s Rule
30. Langer Briser
31. Haemosu’s Adamant
32. Bloodthief
33. Hwanin’s Justice
34. Nothing
35. Tal-Rasha’s Fine Spun Cloth
36. Magnus’ Skin, Raven Frost
37. Swordguard, Griswold’s Heart, Ghoulhide
38. Angelic Sickle
39. Duriel’s Shell
40. Nothing
41. Ethereal Edge
42. Nothing
43. Nothing
44. Nothing
45. Vidala’s Snare
46. Demon’s Arch
47. Isenhart’s Lightbrand, Sigon’s Sabot, Mavina’s Tenet
48. Nokozan Relic
49. Blade of Ali-Baba
50. Immortal King’s Pillar

I am very pleased with the result even though I didn’t find any of the items I needed for my upcoming chars or for this char, I still found quite a number of elite uniques, and also other items I didn’t have since before.

Elite unique drops:

Dracul’s Grasp
Doombringer
Ethereal Edge
Demon’s Arch

Vorbiss

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow, this Doomy is really great! :thumbsup:

@ 6stringspanky: Don't want to sound too harsh, but we all know what to expect from Meph, almost everyone have runned him during his/hers D2 career, so maybe this will be a bit pointless? ;)

Snake

Diabloii.Net Member
Vorbiss said:
Wow, this Doomy is really great! :thumbsup:

@ 6stringspanky: Don't want to sound too harsh, but we all know what to expect from Meph, almost everyone have runned him during his/hers D2 career, so maybe this will be a bit pointless? ;)
I have to disagree. There are people around here that never runned Meph on Hell and would like to know what to aspect.

I for example can't get anough of those 50 runs threads.

Andrew

Diabloii.Net Member
Snake said:
I have to disagree. There are people around here that never runned Meph on Hell and would like to know what to aspect.

Hmmm... Me thinks if everyone starts doing one of theses threads, it would be quite a waste of forum front page space.

Andrew

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, those were some good drops there =D. I guess post whatever you want.. lol... Not like i'm mod anyway =D. Sometimes it's nice to read new stuff too, and envy others.. HAHAHAH :teeth:

Vorbiss said:
but dolph jsut did hell meph, yet you have a go at string for maybe doign hell meph results. or am i missing something obvious?

SincereX13

Diabloii.Net Member
Maybe we should up the anti to 100 runs as to keep these types of threads more spread out... I know that I am planning on doing a 100 run comparison thread on the Pits and Baal. I have about 60 Pit runs and 35 Baal runs under my belt right now. I hope to have it all done by next weekend :D

moi

Diabloii.Net Member
Snake said:

Yeah, and I'd like to offer a corrolary: While I have smacked that ***** up a zillion times in 1.09, haven't gotten much 1.10 meph running in; very interested in seeing results.

Yeah, I agree with Moi here, Hell Meph on .10 is much different than on .09 so these kinds of threads are good.
What I would like to see is a comparison between Hell Pindle and The Pit, I know I have more luck running Pindle than The Pit, yet hardly anyone runs him any more, seeing some drop comparisons would be good...

Sam

bhaalistik

Diabloii.Net Member
Well props to you! I had started a 50 Meph run myself, but abandoned it at 31 after getting nothing, and I mean NOTHING but crapola....well minus the Reapers Toll waaaaaay back on run TWO.
I decided my time was better spent on P4 Pit runs. In only 10 runs of that I netted a Demons Arch and Mavs Armor...much better results :D
...I'm off to finish the other 40 now

cholerajoe

Diabloii.Net Member
Snake said:

I like reading these "50"run threads also

vajurewi

Diabloii.Net Member
Dolph said:
Since it seems to be popular with “50 run†–results I’ve made a list of my own running Hell Meph

I am very pleased with the result even though I didn’t find any of the items I needed for my upcoming chars or for this char, I still found quite a number of elite uniques, and also other items I didn’t have since before.

Elite unique drops:

Dracul’s Grasp
Doombringer
Ethereal Edge
Demon’s Arch

ARRGH!! I've run 1.09 Hell Meph over 200 times now and yet to find one Elite Unique. My MF is over 400%.
1. Whassup with that?? :rant:
2. I was going to experiment on 50 runs each of p1 -> Meph spawns -> change to p5 before kill VERSUS p5 -> Meph Spawns but after only 10 runs of each the latter approach consistently gave better. Any thoughts?