Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Doing A Rebuild...

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by gibsonSG, Oct 7, 2006.

1. gibsonSG

gibsonSG IncGamers Member

Doing A Rebuild...

Now that I have a bit more "wealth" to throw around, I have decided to remake a few of my characters. On my one account, I initially made a Bone/Summon hybrid but I found out that he was a lot weaker than initially implied due to the lack of the "Marrowwalk bug." Well, his summons could still kill stuff, etc. but the bone skills he used were quite weak indeed. Here are a few things I want to consider when remaking him - I was wondering if you all could help me narrow down my choices and choose a build that would suit my interests:

Capable of PvP and PvM (more emphasis on PvP though)
    Able to rush and ream bosses (meaning, most likely he'd be using an Enigma)
    Potential Magic Find character (if I get bored :smiley: )
    Possibly a hybrid?

Maybe pure boner is the way to go for this one? Or possibly a variant of a summon hybrid...I hear a poison/summon hybrid works well here in 1.11. I'll be able to gather gear as I go along and I already have SOME stuff for him, but I want to get headed in the right direction before I go all-out.

Thanks!!!

2. Bladewind

Bladewind IncGamers Member

Marrowwalk bug has being fixed. So it will not work.

Pure Boner is best for pvp.

3. Bad Religion

Bad Religion Banned

Yes I agree, however a point in skeleton and mage and maybe even revive + your clay golem will help create extra 1-hit cushions for you. I even saw a hammerdin today that, at first, I owned with my fury druid, but then he used an item (dunno which) to summon some revives and when he teled on top of me I hit the revives giving him time to hammer me to death. In other words, it can be very effective.

4. Bladewind

Bladewind IncGamers Member

Eternity runeword.

5. gibsonSG

gibsonSG IncGamers Member

...are you talking about a Boner? If so I was thinking this; make a Boner and put a point into clay golem and iron golem and their passive support skills (summon resist and golem mastery or something like that?). This brings me to two questions. First, how effective is a boner at PvM/MFing as in, killing bosses and harvesting areas like the Pits and such? What types of curses would he use for leveling/PvP - like, amplify damage with one into corpse explosion for crowd control? 'Bout how much damage on average would a Boner be capable of doing and would he be able to perform well in an 8-player game? Second question is about the iron golem and what item to make him out of. I was thinking an IK Maul socketed with two perfect skulls for leech. What mods would transfer over to the golem if it were done; the IK Maul seems pretty useless overall, but it's an ideal item to make an iron golem out of if most of those mods transfer over. Also, how is his damage determined; is it the damage on the weapon or is it whatever damage he does based on the "level" he's created at?