Does Usufruct have too much free time?

Who would you like to see run in the 2008 election?

• Jeb Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hillary Clinton

• John Edwards

• Al Gore

• John Kerry

• Joseph Leiberman

• John McCain

• Ralph Nader

• Colin Powell

• Jesse Ventura

• Total voters

Wuhan_Clan

Diabloii.Net Member
Does this lag as much as the gold one? Back in 1.09 I was in a public game were ppl were trying to fill the town with 1 gold piles but some people kept coming in and just taking the gold.

Someone programmed a gold drop bot and did filled the town in a little over and hour.

Yes, you have too much time.

I want my frogs.

Ferrous

Diabloii.Net Member
Wuhan_Clan said:
Does this lag as much as the gold one? Back in 1.09 I was in a public game were ppl were trying to fill the town with 1 gold piles but some people kept coming in and just taking the gold.

Someone programmed a gold drop bot and did filled the town in a little over and hour.

Yes, you have too much time.

I want my frogs.

Like the chocolate covered ones in Harry Potter?

Usufruct

Diabloii.Net Member
Glacial Trail said:
If you stare at it cross-eyed like with the Magic Eye, you can see a map of Australia.
You made me laugh really hard and I accidentally inhaled a few grains of REALLY HOT rice and the back of my throat is searing with pain! :)

ahcw

Diabloii.Net Member
Haha, me and a friend covered almost all of act 1 with blood golems, that took quite a long time. And usu are they your frogs?

Nevre

Diabloii.Net Member
The 2,500+ posts to the Bnet forums is a dead give away even without the accompanying JPEG!

*smiles*
Can you guess what I voted?

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
:lol: A+ :lol:

That is hilarious. It looks like a pudding factory exploded. :clap:

Taurgon

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, too much free time. What program did you use to make all the periscopes? Very amusing- thanks.

ericbres

Diabloii.Net Member
I am not quite sure what I was looking at .... but it sure looks like it came out of my son's diaper. :scratch:

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Taurgon said:
What program did you use to make all the periscopes?

Periscopes? Periscopes?!

Please tell me you're joking. :surprise:

For anybody who doesn't know what they are, they're dead druid vines.

happyfamine said:
i judge that you need to take your hand off your dick and turn away from the mirror.

Well, happyfamine, my name is Dredd and I judge that you need to follow your own advice, plzkthx.

Gorny

Banned
Yes waay too much time. On the flip side, I started to do the exact same thing with my wind druid a few days ago! had dead vines around the fire and made a carpet of them around the stash area.

Happy famine : Post reported.