Does this even exist?

BurntWaffle

Diabloii.Net Member
Does this even exist?

I have just started a MF barb using full IK with perf nagel and a perf raven for some help in the AR department. As of now I am using Highlords Wrath for my ammy but I would much rather have a rare +skills, MF ammy. I have made dozens of games looking for this item. No one seems to take the bait. Does such a thing even exist?

Croup

Diabloii.Net Member
Definitely, but making games might not be the best way. Back in 1.09, I had a +2 skills, 48% MF, +some resists rare amulet, and I'm sure they're still around now.

You might want to try the trade forum for whichever realm you belong to. That's your best bet to find it quickly.

Ce Olba

Banned
<quote removed by moderator>

Now you wanna tell me this is not advocating of dupes? As that amulet is clearly a duped one, as you talk about it as if there were more of them and it has very dupe-begging stats too.

And yes, even normal +skill/mf amulets are possible, just a bit rarer.

Also, +skills do almost nothing to barbarians, whereas the DS% from HL will making your killing faster.

GreyGhost

Banned
Ce Olba said:
Now you wanna tell me this is not advocating of dupes?
I never said anything about duping, YOU brought it up. This item spawned in 1.09 and has survived the numerous patches / rust storms since. What tests does it have to pass to be declared legitimate?

The possibility does exist that the OP can find this ammy or a similar one. AFAIC there's no moral dilemma.

ToThePoint

Diabloii.Net Member
GreyGhost said:
I never said anything about duping, YOU brought it up. This item spawned in 1.09 and has survived the numerous patches / rust storms since. What tests does it have to pass to be declared legitimate?

The possibility does exist that the OP can find this ammy or a similar one. AFAIC there's no moral dilemma.
that amu did not spawn in 09 its clearly a classic dupe.

DS% = % deadly strike

WarlockCC

Diablo Classic Moderator
<quote removed by moderator>

Personally, I only know classic, where the Kurast Council(that is the only council I know) just isn't high level enough to drop a +2 amulet. Hell Diablo is the only one there that can drop one. It is much easier to just gamble for one in Classic. with a level 86+ character. I'm sure somebody can translate this advise into LoD terms and rules. :)

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
GreyGhost said:

The rule around here is that as long as it can still legitimately spawn, it's okay. The amulet you mentioned can no longer do so; there should only be one of them in existence. Multiple copies only exist through duping. Thus, it is banned from discussion in the diabloii forums.

-Hal

AncientsQuest

Diabloii.Net Member
i got one
its 1 barb with 24 mf
if u want i am on us west
whispher me like the weekends between noon and 4:00
the_ancient_one