Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Does poison and elemental damage work with deadly strike and critical strike?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by mewizard, Apr 22, 2008.

1. mewizard

mewizard IncGamers Member

Does poison and elemental damage work with deadly strike and critical strike?

Ok well I was reading a guide on another forum on a how to make a bowazon. Inside the guide it said that if you use any charms with lightning or poison damage it will negate the effect of critical strike and deadly strike.

Now there was a big heated argument in the guide about this. Some people said yes it negates it while other said no it doesn't.

Well the guide was poorly written I felt by someone who didn't have the slightest clue on how to make a bowazon so I felt someone here at diabloii would know the answer.

Basically they said in the guide that if you use any poison damage or lightning damage on a bowazon it would negate the effect.

2. NASE

NASE IncGamers Member

Re: Does poison and elemental damage work with deadly strike and critical strike?

NO

10 chars.

P.S. read the stickies.

3. mewizard

mewizard IncGamers Member

Re: Does poison and elemental damage work with deadly strike and critical strike?

Yeah I should of read the stickies first. My bad. I just thought it wouldn't be sticked because it seems like a foolish thing to ask. Well I have no idea why the person in the other guide had wrote poison does not work with deadly strike and critical strike. It was a really poor guide. At least it wasn't from here.

I thought I would check here first to find out first. Thanks for the help. Read the sticky and yeah seems this looks like a really bad rumor.

4. superdave

superdave IncGamers Member

could you please PM me the link to that guide.