Does nature's peace prevent CE for lite?

rata

Diabloii.Net Member
Does nature's peace prevent CE for lite?

I was wondering if nature's peace prevents CE for a lite sorc? It mentioned it doesn't for cold/fire damage..not sure for lite killed creatures

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
RIP affects all your own kills, but it doesn't affect kills of your merc or minions, including the "xxx sentry" skills from the trap tree and (IIRC) hydras. Exploding sucide minions aren't affected by RIP as well, even if they blew up from your attacks.

templecrasher

Diabloii.Net Member
I was wondering if nature's peace prevents CE for a lite sorc? It mentioned it doesn't for cold/fire damage..not sure for lite killed creatures
I've never heard that it doesn't work with cold or fire - why would it work on one element but not the others?

templecrasher

Diabloii.Net Member
Glad you found out that it works, I got this from the AS:
Arreat Summit said:
"Slain Monsters Rest in Peace" means that the bodies can't be resurrected or they can't be used to raise skeletons (Necromancer). They can't be used for Corpse Explosion either. It will work only if you kill the enemy with a physical damage or elemental (Blizzard or Fireball) and not magical damage. FYI: Necromancer Bone Spirit is a physical attack. The ring will work for the Paladin's Blessed Hammer skill.
I guess they are somewhat hypocritical because it works with hammers which are purely magic damage.