Does my druid look funny?

dokuro

Diabloii.Net Member
Magical rainbow druid!

Well as long as you kick ***, it doesn't matter what you look like. Levi, Keeper, and upped ribcracker?

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
No thats not upped ribby and thats not spirit keeper. The helm is aulders, the staff is something else. The armor I have no clue.

Hey poster hang out in the druid grove. We will help you out. But then again your a windy so..

SpaceFalcon

Diabloii.Net Member
xpumafangx said:
Look poeple are dick heads on any realm you go to.
Hah I don't really care what they think it's just a character. I was just wondering what you guys think of my colorfull druid. :cloud9:

MrGoth

Diabloii.Net Member
that would be aldurs, the unqiue normal scale armor {crowcaw i think, the one with the cold modes}, and also a razor switch jo staff.

Good gear, i assume your level 45ish?

Verashiden

Diabloii.Net Member
XD hyppie Werewolf! I'll admit the look is indeed... weird. But hey, trippy is IN!

Woof woof aroooo!

Zabo

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm thinking serpent lord staff, and a hawkmail. :p

I need to post my smurf druid, hc. He's a bouncy blue..thing!

lagalot

Diabloii.Net Member
Green is my favourite colour so I think your char looks cool.He'd look even better poisoned :evil:

HarbingersOfSkulls

Diabloii.Net Member
Are you related to rainbow bright or the carebears by chance? Honestly...I see nothing wrong with your colors of choice...it's not like your all pink and purple and looking all fluffy like barney/pee wee herman or anything.

HoS

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Zabo said:
I'm thinking serpent lord staff, and a hawkmail. :p

I need to post my smurf druid, hc. He's a bouncy blue..thing!
I always thought serpent lord was greenish?

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member
You should enter a contest I'm starting up on the single player forum. I (and a couple other guys) are hosting a Diablo II fashion contest. We will be having a best and worst dressed winner for each character class, at least thats what's planned for the moment. No offense, but you just might win the ugliest druid :p Seriously though, give it some thought. BTW You got no chance against my jav barb when it comes to ugly, if you want to see him, I'll be posting pix of him in a thread in the single player forum soon. Catch ya later