Does MF work with Skellies?

Genji17

Diabloii.Net Member
Does MF work with Skellies?

I have done infinite hell pit runs and i get to hear everybody's grand stories of amazing finds. However with 327% mf i have yet to see a unique drop anywhere in my pit runs. Therefore I have to ask, if my skeleton gets the last hit, does it calculate off of my magic find?

HarbingersOfSkulls

Diabloii.Net Member
Genji17 said:
I have done infinite hell pit runs and i get to hear everybody's grand stories of amazing finds. However with 327% mf i have yet to see a unique drop anywhere in my pit runs. Therefore I have to ask, if my skeleton gets the last hit, does it calculate off of my magic find?

They get your MF. i seem to find junk during the day, and get better stuff after midnight.

But that's just me.

HoS

Genji17

Diabloii.Net Member
HarbingersOfSkulls said:
They get your MF. i seem to find junk during the day, and get better stuff after midnight.

But that's just me.

HoS
Thanks for tip, see ya in the twilight

darkmog84

Diabloii.Net Member
HarbingersOfSkulls said:

But that's just me.
HoS
so u run a necro bot over night? :xtongue: lolz

HarbingersOfSkulls

Diabloii.Net Member
darkmog84 said:
so u run a necro bot over night? :xtongue: lolz

Sorry, I find more joy in finding them myself. Bots are like MH is my opinion, and if they were meant to to be part of the game....then blizzard would have put them in it themselves.

Maybe you can use one for find or expand your Necro Head collection.

Also, not that it truly concerns you and your stupid comment, but I normally am up until 3-5 am, when your dreaming of being J-Ho's next main squeeze.

Can't believe I even responded to this idiot's comment

:drink: ya I can...seems like thet come out of the woodwork like roaches

HoS