Does HoW give extra damage to Armageddon?

phrutiger

Diabloii.Net Member
Does HoW give extra damage to Armageddon?

Hello everybody,
being a new Diablo-player I wonder: does Heart of Wolverine also gives its bonusses to Armageddon (and other elemental skills)?

bruthor

Diabloii.Net Member
phrutiger said:
Hello everybody,
being a new Diablo-player I wonder: does Heart of Wolverine also gives its bonusses to Armageddon (and other elemental skills)?
No, only to attacks that are "made with the body" such as bow, slash or throwing. It does not add to spells, not even physical spells like tornado.
:cool:

If your that new, you should check out some guides at the single player forum before you screw up. I recommand a bone necro with revives for a rookie.

bruthor

Diabloii.Net Member
sooperclaniraq said:
Geddon DOES do part physical damage, but is not affected by HOW. (just melee attacks are)
Are you absolutely sure that geddon deals physical damage. I think volcano an MB are the only fire skills with physical damage. At least the only ones that are listed. See yourself:

Armageddon
create a meteor shower to rain fiery
destruction on nearby enemies

12: Duration: 12 seconds
19: Radius: 5.3 yards
1: Mana Cost: 35

Current Skill Level: 40
22: Average Fire Damage: 467-471 per second
10: Fire Damage: 1536-1716

If you are right, please share your facts. :cool:

AllenZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Geddon most assuredly does do part physical damage, however it's not listed on the skill screen, hell you have to look carefully to even notice that there is extra dmg on the char screen. The extra dmg is somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 physical every skill point, and it's not affected by any synergy, so you'll rarely notice it doing anything even to a fire immune. The ele skill calc attached to thedragoons ias calc lists the exact dmg on geddon if you really need to know the specifics.

bruthor

Diabloii.Net Member
Been playing and reading and even wrote my own guide for years, but still learning!

I love this game :D Thanx

phrutiger

Diabloii.Net Member
OK, thanks everybody!
...............................................................................................
If your that new, you should check out some guides at the single player forum before you screw up. I recommand a bone necro with revives for a rookie.
...............................................................................................
I checked many guides but just couldn't find the answer. And besides, I don't really mind screwing up a character. Not yet, I think.