Does Feral Rage work with Fury?

PlanktonXZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Does Feral Rage work with Fury?

I was thinking about making a werewolf build of: 20 Werewolf, 20 Lycanthroy, 20 Feral Rage, 20 Fury, and 20 Oak sage...

Anything wrong with this? I was wondering if Feral Rage works with Fury, because on a lot of guides people did'nt seem to mention it, though it looks very good...

I'm not really very focused on PvP as much(though would be nice to not suck in it :p), so I don't think i'll go the rabies route, DoT isn't really my thing

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
it does, but its still a one point wonder.
Depends; I do love having a huge amount of life leech kicking around. 64% from feral alone, plus another 15% from my botd gpa, plus another 7% from coh... it's hard to argue with 86% life leech when I'm dropping 10k damage easily. Not to mention if the wolf in question happens to pack Drac's... when life tap triggers, that's 136% life leech! One hit = full bulb. What's not to love?

superjayson

Diabloii.Net Member
Depends; I do love having a huge amount of life leech kicking around. 64% from feral alone, plus another 15% from my botd gpa, plus another 7% from coh... it's hard to argue with 86% life leech when I'm dropping 10k damage easily. Not to mention if the wolf in question happens to pack Drac's... when life tap triggers, that's 136% life leech! One hit = full bulb. What's not to love?
overkill.. I have a wolf with 20ll and that is enough.

Verashiden

Diabloii.Net Member
Maxed Feral is for Ubers for the Single Target Damage. Other than that I agree that it's a 1-5 point wonder.

SSoG

Diabloii.Net Member
Actually, Life Tap doesn't stack with normal leech like that. It doesn't suffer from leech penalties (1/2 in Nightmare, 1/3 in Hell), so Lifetap is actually equivalent to 150% leech in Hell. It also isn't subject to leech resistances (some monsters will prevent you from leeching the full value off of them), so in certain extreme cases Lifetap could be worth as much as 400+% normal Life Leech. Against unleechable monsters (such as skeletons), Lifetap is actually infinitely better than standard leech (because standard leech will return 0% of your damage, while Lifetap will return 50%).