does faster cast rate work with Arctic Blast?

supernerd101

Diabloii.Net Member
does faster cast rate work with Arctic Blast?

I was testin it out and It seems it doesn't matter i tried without gear and with 90% fcr and they seem the same Am I right?

I THINK it is like this:
Fcr determinates hos fast you will cast your spell and not how fast your spell will be casting so it shouldn't affect it :)

Though I might be wrong ;)

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
Arctic blast is a constant stream skill once you cast the skill you can hold it until you have used all your mana up.

As such FCR only effects that inital delay when you first start casting arctic blast, so in effect you really don't increase your skill with FCR, just the inital start of the skill.

jepspi

Diabloii.Net Member
Uzziah said:
Arctic blast is a constant stream skill once you cast the skill you can hold it until you have used all your mana up.

As such FCR only effects that inital delay when you first start casting arctic blast, so in effect you really don't increase your skill with FCR, just the inital start of the skill.
Yeah that's what I was thinking because unlike other spells like frozen orb, arctic blast is a continuous spell that only stops until you either want to or your mana runs out.

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
It's also not worth building around since it's bugged (at least I haven't heard abour it being fixed).