Does Crtit strike stack with deadly strike items?

Liliel

Diabloii.Net Member
They don't stack directly. I could be mistaken, but I think the game checks for both of them. If one fails, then it checks for the other (I don't know the order). So if you have 50%CS and 50%DS, you don't have 100% chance to do double damage... you have like, 75%.

Myrakh-2

Diabloii.Net Member
Critical strike and deadly strike are indeed the same thing, and they are checked independently. At most one of them can trigger, so you can't quadruple your damage.

The order doesn't matter, since both do the same thing.

Leohappy

Diabloii.Net Member
Critical strike and Deadly strike stack on a diminishing returns formula, so IE, 50%CS and 50%DS won't get you 100% Critical strike, and there's also no chance to do quadruple damage. It's still a very useful skill/bonus though, in Hell it can help both with damage and leech.

The exact CS+DS formula can be found here.

Jek

Diabloii.Net Member
Leohappy said:
Critical strike and Deadly strike stack on a diminishing returns formula, so IE, 50%CS and 50%DS won't get you 100% Critical strike[/URL].
There's no "diminishing returns formula" it's simple possibility math. :)

Chance of double damage: CS + (100-CS) * (DS/100)

CS: "Level" Critical strike.
DS: "Level" Deadly strike.

The first part is the chance of CS hitting. Then you calculate DS on the hits where the CS-check fail.

Rianna

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi Thx for the replys

I have a strafe Multi Bowazon who uses a Windforce and Fortitude Armour. I gave Oath on weapon switch for the Wolfverene Spirit. Gives be additional %125% damage and good AR.

My Crit strike is at about 60%.

My Deadly strike is 33% via a Highlands Wroth Amulet.

I'm using War Travs for the 15-25 damage boost.

Would Gore Riders be better with the Crushing Blow and 15% Deadly strike?

I want to do double damage as much as possible.

Any advice would be appreciated.

sangfagel

Diabloii.Net Member
Rianna said:
Hi Thx for the replys

My Crit strike is at about 60%.

My Deadly strike is 33% via a Highlands Wroth Amulet.

I'm using War Travs for the 15-25 damage boost.

Would Gore Riders be better with the Crushing Blow and 15% Deadly strike?

I want to do double damage as much as possible.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Using Gore Riders would give you 6% more chance for double dmg and it´s not much. CB makes things little better though, so - yes, if you have enough strength and not bother with mf - go for Gore. It´s not so big difference imo.