Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
Spawn of God said:
just another one of my random polls...lol

so wat do you guys think? does bigfoot exist?
One of the students in my BJJ class who is in the heavy weight division (200+ lbs) has feet big enough to use one of the cars in The Flinstones.

He definitely qualifies as a big foot.

But the mythical big foot is nothing but a figment of the foot. The Yeti is for real.

Garbad_the_Weak

Diabloii.Net Member
I have a friend who has feet so big I can put my shoe INSIDE his shoe. I wear 11s btw. His hands are so big he can fit a quarter thru his wedding ring.

7'2"
350 lbs
Size 22 shoes.

And he hates basketball. What a waste of god given bulk.

Unfortunately, he isn't that hairy :(

Garbad

group x

Diabloii.Net Member
Spawn of God said:
just another one of my random polls...lol

so wat do you guys think? does bigfoot exist?
Dude to be truthful, I've never seen any of your other "random polls". So until you show me some other "random polls". I'm not going to vote. :grrr:

here is my logical reasoning

i am here. i exist. necessarily in order to type this reply. i must exist. i have a big feet. therefore big foot exist

Ranger14

Diabloii.Net Member
CyberHawk said:
Well if your serious about him being real, hes not. He died like 2-3 yrs ago. An old guys family came forth and spoke of their dad dressing up like bigfoot and next thing ya knows its a myth. They spoke up after his death.
Sad really..I always liked wondering if he was real or not.
And the guy flew back and forth from Ohio to the Pacific Northwest to pull off the facade? Considering the first reported sighting of Bigfoot was in Jasper, Alberta in 1811 and 1924 was the banner year for Bigfoot reports, the story of the guy's family who say he made fake footprints in northern California back in 1958 really doesn't change anything. ;)

I believe that anything is possible, so I vote yes! :D
Well, I would vote yes if the poll weren't closed...

Choogy

Diabloii.Net Member
Do you ever see a thread and see you posted in it and wonder just why in God's name someone brought it back?

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
Ranger14 said:
And the guy flew back and forth from Ohio to the Pacific Northwest to pull off the facade? Considering the first reported sighting of Bigfoot was in Jasper, Alberta in 1811 and 1924 was the banner year for Bigfoot reports, the story of the guy's family who say he made fake footprints in northern California back in 1958 really doesn't change anything. ;)

I believe that anything is possible, so I vote yes! :D
Well, I would vote yes if the poll weren't closed...

Well that story I heard a few yrs back might be a fake ?

But with people getting all over "who really did it, who is scamming the world!" kinda crap...I figure its fake now weather bigfoot exist or not. Once the media starts with "is it real or not" and begins with their usually spread all the lies they can and never report back with up-to-date info of a possible scam...its bs either way.
See for yourself on that website I posted..it kinda goes both ways...which sucks to me. I, when I was little, really believed in such things...now sadly, they fade away.

Sure, I believe all that stuff. Except, they're all gone now. All the bigfeets, the ghosts, the Loch Nessies, etc., have flown back to Alpha Centauri with the aliens and Elvis.

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
MixedVariety said:
Sure, I believe all that stuff. Except, they're all gone now. All the bigfeets, the ghosts, the Loch Nessies, etc., have flown back to Alpha Centauri with the aliens and Elvis.

Elvis is gone?....Now when the hell did this happen? I swear, I miss out on everything... :p

Here are the possible Choices of the existance of Bigfoot

A big foot existed in the minds of the derranged people who claimed to see a hairy half man half ape all giant creature.

B big foot doesnt exist in the minds of sane person who has not seen a big foot

C big foot exists only in the movies specially harry and the andersons

D big foot doesnt exist if the people didnt see that movie mention on the previous sentence

E big foot exists by manifesting a costume of a hair gigantic ape.

F big foot doesnt exist because they have small foot

G big foot exists by wearing size 15+ shoes

H big foot doesnt exist if a person wears 12 or less size shoes

I big foot exists because i said so

J big foot doesnt exist because i said so

K big foot exists because i can imagine its existance

L big foot doesnt exist because i cannot imagine its existance

M big foot existed when humans were evolving from homohabilis, which looks like a bigfoot, to a homosapien

N big foot didnt exist because theres no evolution and i believe in the traditional adam n eve and the creation just like in Genisis.

here are the falliable reasonings to my logical ontology of big feets. you must draw your own conclusion. pick the choices above that are consistent to your own beliefs. chose wisely

here are the possible error on the conclusion about the ontology of bigfoot
Type 1. Reject the existance of Bigfoot, when it actually exist
Type 2 Not reject the existance of Bigfoot or accept its existance when it actually doesnt exist

i pick big foot exists because i wear size 15 and it fits perfectly

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, he does exist. I see him down the pub last night with Nessie, Santa and The Easter Bunny.

*Note to self : must lay off the hallucinogenics*

KnightFall